- 4 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 5 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 7 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Salman Khan’s Race 3 Was Not A Flop: Remo D’Souza
- News EU to debate anti-CAA resolution, voting delayed till March
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Bollywood and its love for fashion has no beginning or end. As the trends roll in, we see some of our most stylish celebrities wear them effortlessly and inspire us to experiment at the same time. One such trend that came about some time at the beginning of this year was the pantsuit trend.
Historically, this trend was only for men, and we are so glad that it did not remain that way, otherwise we would have missed out on a lot of our gorgeous Bollywood divas nailing the trend.
Starting from edgy and exaggerated to fitted and formal, this trend has been doing the rounds of late and it looks like it is here to stay.
Pantsuits have been known for playing a supporting role to represent women in power and authority, but our Bollywood divas have showed us how to dress it down or up and even make it look ultra feminine or even uber edgy.
Let's take a look at all the actresses who have sported the look in recent times.
Bipasha Basu In A Botanical Print Pantsuit
The actress wore a white pantsuit that had straight pants and an ethereal delicate botanical print all over it.
Sonam Kapoor In Delpozo
Sonam is a style diva who can pull off tricky outfits with ease, like this outfit with crop trousers and blazer and a pop neon colour turtle-neck underneath that makes the entire pantsuit look so happening and stylish.
Katrina Kaif In An Ochre Pantsuit
Kat looked comfortable and stylish in this long, jacketed pantsuit with straight trousers. This is a great summery colour and works well even for formal occasions.
Karishma Tanna In A Samant Chauhan
This television personality nailed the entire pantsuit look with the edgy cuts on the sleeves, which gave us a peek at the red-hot lining under the nude-coloured pantsuit.
Athiya Shetty In A Kanika Goyal
Dressed for a style-related award function, this pantsuit was a monochrome beauty with its stylised lapels, flared trousers and lace bodice inside.
Aditi Rao Hydari In A White Pantsuit
An all outfit with white blazer and a slightly flared trouser went really well with a contrasting black shirt and this look is perfect for a formal evening party.
So are you pulling this hot trend this season? Let us know by commenting below.