- 1 hr ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 3 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 3 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 4 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Odisha pay the penalty as Hyderabad keep first-ever clean sheet
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- News Karnataka not to reopen schools, PU colleges in December
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Ali Fazal On Bagging Lead Roles In Hollywood: Choices Don’t Come To You On A Platter
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Hola! Folks, a warm good evening to you. We are sure you're with your cup of coffee, or rather a mug of beer and ready to drool your eyes over the shows Amazon India Fashion Week 2016. Wallah! We're back with our live updates straight from the runway of AIFWSS'16.
This is day two, for the Asia's prestigious fashion festival, Amazon India Fashion week. Last night we covered the marvelous looking designs of Vineet Bahl, Sanjay Garg, Anavila and many more.
Today, we're back with our live updates, and after covering some explicit designs of Pratima Pandey, Hemant and Nandita, Tanvi Kedia; we're here with the collections of our super talented designer Pallavi Mohan. Claps please.
Pallavi Mohan studied Art from University Of Arts London, Camberwell College Of Art And Design. She further went on to hone her skills in Textile Design by completing a bachelors degree in Textiles from University of Arts London, Chelsea College Of Art And Design. So it was a must for us to cover the collections of this talented designer.
Pallavi launched her brand label "Not So Serious" In the year 2007, and has been a part of AIFW, and WIFW in the past. And this year for the AIFWSS'16 she hit the runway with a bang, naming her collections to be SUMMER KALEIDOSCOPE. She believes fashion is equal for all, needs to be easy to carry but with an edge and has to be fashion forward, and definitely, it has to be affordable and value for money. Her collection were filled with florals, sheers, transparent skirts, which is the perfect match for spring summer.
"Not So Serious" believes in making fashion easy yet edgy, affordable yet stylish and fashion forward! Yes, that's their motto, and let's see what they offered us with on the runway of AIFWSS'16.
Edgy, Classy, See-Through
As Pallavi's Motto says, easy yet edgy, affordable yet stylish and fashion forward! this proves it all. The floral skirt, sheer/transparent shirt, this ensemble is way beyond classiness.
Edgy, Classy, White
This high-collared white mini dress can be your next party wear, or date night wear. The best of the attire is the detailed maze pattern neck, and the haphazard cropped hemline.
Edgy, Classy, Layered See-Through
This gown could be your next beach wear, or honey moon dinner attire. The best part about this dress, is the side layered sheer transparent hemline, and the abstract print on the top.
Edgy, Classy, Bottom See-Through
Voila! The masterpiece to be precise. This see through floral embellished bottom could be the best thing to opt on beach date, honey moon date. The tie front embellished top gives the easy yet edgy look.
Edgy, Classy, Top See-Through
Wallah! The collared transparent see-through top under your lingerie could be the hottest thing for this spring- summer. The bottom of the attire is floor length and floral printed, draped with sheer transparent see-through skirt.
Edgy, Classy, crop-top With Palazzos
Sheer beauty. We all know crop-tops and palazzo pants are trending like anything. And Pallavi Mohan could not afford to lose out on it. The striped sheer crop-top and high-waist flared palazzo pant satiated her collection.
Edgy, Classy, Affordable, Fashion Forward: Last Kiss
The end of the show was grand and the runway looked glamorous and hi-fashioned with the minimalist yet stylish looks by Not So Serious Pallavi Mohan's , Summer Kaleidoscope Collection.
For More Images Click Here