- 5 hrs ago Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra And Other Business Tycoons Who Came Foward To Fight Against Coronavirus
- 5 hrs ago Coronavirus: Fashion Brands That Are Making Masks To Support Medical Workers
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 March 2020
- 19 hrs ago How To Take Care Of A Patient With Suspected Or Confirmed COVID-19
- Sports Rennes star has time on his side – could Camavinga be Casemiro's deputy at Real Madrid?
- News Udupi man who committed suicide fearing having contracted coronavirus tested negative
- Movies Kanika Kapoor Tests Coronavirus Positive For The Fourth Time, Family Members Concerned!
- Technology How to Pin a Website to Windows 10 Taskbar
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
9 days of utter bliss. Dancing to the tunes of Falguni Pathak songs, the high-energy garba moves, scrumptious delicacies and the all time favorite the vibrant Navratri wardrobe.
For nine days, we all bid adieu to our daily chores, work projects and household affairs and get together for celebration.
People from various age groups participate in the merrymaking by dancing to the tunes of Garba soundtrack. Apart from the dance, the second most important part of these nights is the wardrobe.
There were days when 9 days of Garba required only one outfit, but with the evolution of festivity and as our contemporary culture became more aware, it was demanded to spend a considerable amount of time on a garba outfit. The 9-day long festival doesn't come easy to fashion fanatics. The ones who love to dress up and dance -- More like dress more and dance less.
We believe that it's our soul responsibility to pay heed to your every single fashion problem.
So for these nine days, you need not worry because we have got you fashion wardrobe covered.
We have made a list for your nine garba outfits...And the best part is every outfit is different from the other. Hurray! You'll not only look drop-dead gorgeous, but will also look different every single day for the next 7 days.
Go Vibrant (Day 1)
Commence your Garba night by keeping it vibrant and lively. You can go with more ethnic-looking wear. But try to use florescent or neon colors for your outfit. This pink lehenga just the thing you need.
Image via pinterest
Be A Desi Boho (Day 2)
Who says Garba has to be traditional and ethnic? This time experiment a tad with your Garba outfit. Drop the traditional approach and stick to brightly colored skirt and black tank top. Add head jewelry or oxidized necklaces - they always work.
Image via oyepgtumblr
Subtly down a bit ( Day 3)
It's the third day of your Garba night so let's tone a bit down on colors and secure them for the final occasion. You can try a crop top designer lehenga with minimum embroidery or a heavy gotta border. Grace the ensemble with silver jewelry.
Image via Anita Dongre
Drop the bling! (Day 4)
Since Garba is more about bling and heavy embroidery, challenge the conventions. This time go colorful on day 4, but keep the bling factor to a minimum. Pick rainbow colors and choose cotton fabric. The best part about it is that it will give you enough space for your energetic dance steps.
Image via Ezyshine
Drape It! (Day 5):
It's day 5 and you are tired of wearing lehengas so change the closet and don a Garba inspired saree like the one below. In fact, you can pick any plain color saree and add the heavy embroidered blouse.
Image via glamcheck
Anarkalis! Anarkalis! Anarkalis! (Day 6)
Since you have covered lehenga, experimented with boho ensembles, had don a saree so why not welcome anarkali? Pick a brighter shade for your anarkali like the one on right.
Image via grabmore
Keep it simple! (Day 7)
It's day 7 and for 6 days you've been dressing up. Now, all you want is to dance till the night ends. So here's the perfect outfit for you which doesn't need much dressing up. Keep it simple and rock the Garba night. Add headgear if you find it too simple.
Image via voguefashionfund
Add A Bit Of Flavor (Day 8)
Bored of lehengas and anarkalis, then Day 8 calls for this quirky outfit. No mercy at using bling, plus the boho blouse and ethnic jewelry is just what you need for the second last day.
Image via Ayushi Kejriwal
Let's Go Ultra-Ethnic (Day 9):
Yay! It's the last Garba night and now you'll have to wait next year to enjoy seven days of debauchery without having an interference. So let's go back to our roots and put on that gaon ki gori look.
Image via wholesaleduniya
Now you have your 9-day closet handy. Perplexed about your wardrobe choices? Use this guide.
So happy dancing and have a happier festive season.