- 15 min ago Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Give Couple Goals As They Play Piano Together In Coordinated Outfits
- 30 min ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 1 hr ago 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq: Kareena Kapoor's Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film!
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- News PM Modi in Ladakh, Rahul Gandhi fires fresh salvo over border standoff
- Sports No evidence: say Sri Lanka police, close probe into 2011 World Cup final
- Technology LG Rollable Smartphone Coming Soon; Competition For Foldables?
- Movies From Nach Baliye To Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Late Choreographer Saroj Khan Judged These Reality Shows
- Finance Rupee Closes At Its Highest Level In 3 Months; Nears 74.50 Per US Dollar
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
This Navratri season, look nothing less than a model with a little help from us. Yes. You heard us. There are rare times when Indian runway offers pieces for Navratri and when it does, we make sure we cover the best ones for you.
This Navratri, pick the fill up your closet with looks picked straight from the runway. Here, we have 5 beautiful Navratri look to kickstart your Navratri like a fashion maven. Scroll down and start taking notes...
1. The Flirty Blue: This outfit is picked straight from Poonam Dubey's Spring/Summer 2016 collection. While many go with red and orange during Navratri, you nail the breezy blue. The outfit is rather quirky with a hint of traditional Gujarati print. The magnificent flared in the top is trademark Gujarati dandiya top. If you want to add eccentric elements to your Navratri wardrobe this season, something like this will totally quench your thirst...
2. The Bright Orange: This ensemble is picked from designer Gaurang Shah's runway collection. The Gujarati patola is a trademark cotton saree from Gujarat. Here, Gaurang Shah has finely used it in this beautiful lehenga... A magnificent dupatta with extraordinary Gujarati prints and bright orange lehenga separates. Brighten your Navratri with a touch of Gujarati patola in Gaurang Shah's style.
3. The Kedia For Women: During Dandiya men and women wear different outfits traditionally. The kedia tops are worn by men. It's a top that you can tie-up and comes with a largely accentuated flare. But this time, with a little help from designer Poonam Dubey's creations, you can add kedia in your girl wardrobe too. Kedia can be now worn by women too. This is how it will look... Isn't it gorgeous?
4. The Blend Of Gujarat: This piece is picked from the runway collection of label Vrisa by designers Rahul and Shikha. It's simple, subtle and quite traditional. You can keep this look aside for days when you want to keep a low profile.
5. The Gujarati Hippie Dress: Since when pompoms and Gujarati prints became best friends? Looks like they are getting along very well here...
You may also like 10 Outfits For Navratri You Can Totally Steal From Sonam Kapoor's Gujarati Collection