- 1 hr ago COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- 3 hrs ago 12 Reasons Why Holding On To Grudges Is Not Good For You
- 3 hrs ago Does Empty-Nest Syndrome Exist? Symptoms, Causes And How To Cope
- 4 hrs ago First Wedding Anniversary Quotes, Wishes, Messages And Images To Share
- News Karnataka not to reopen schools, PU colleges in December
- Finance 12 Companies With Biggest Jump In Promoter Pledged Shares In July-Sept
- Sports Sports Minister Rijiju assures BAI all support to organise Yonex Sunrise India Open Superseries 2021
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Movies Ali Fazal On Bagging Lead Roles In Hollywood: Choices Don’t Come To You On A Platter
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
This Navratri season, look nothing less than a model with a little help from us. Yes. You heard us. There are rare times when Indian runway offers pieces for Navratri and when it does, we make sure we cover the best ones for you.
This Navratri, pick the fill up your closet with looks picked straight from the runway. Here, we have 5 beautiful Navratri look to kickstart your Navratri like a fashion maven. Scroll down and start taking notes...
1. The Flirty Blue: This outfit is picked straight from Poonam Dubey's Spring/Summer 2016 collection. While many go with red and orange during Navratri, you nail the breezy blue. The outfit is rather quirky with a hint of traditional Gujarati print. The magnificent flared in the top is trademark Gujarati dandiya top. If you want to add eccentric elements to your Navratri wardrobe this season, something like this will totally quench your thirst...
2. The Bright Orange: This ensemble is picked from designer Gaurang Shah's runway collection. The Gujarati patola is a trademark cotton saree from Gujarat. Here, Gaurang Shah has finely used it in this beautiful lehenga... A magnificent dupatta with extraordinary Gujarati prints and bright orange lehenga separates. Brighten your Navratri with a touch of Gujarati patola in Gaurang Shah's style.
3. The Kedia For Women: During Dandiya men and women wear different outfits traditionally. The kedia tops are worn by men. It's a top that you can tie-up and comes with a largely accentuated flare. But this time, with a little help from designer Poonam Dubey's creations, you can add kedia in your girl wardrobe too. Kedia can be now worn by women too. This is how it will look... Isn't it gorgeous?
4. The Blend Of Gujarat: This piece is picked from the runway collection of label Vrisa by designers Rahul and Shikha. It's simple, subtle and quite traditional. You can keep this look aside for days when you want to keep a low profile.
5. The Gujarati Hippie Dress: Since when pompoms and Gujarati prints became best friends? Looks like they are getting along very well here...
You may also like 10 Outfits For Navratri You Can Totally Steal From Sonam Kapoor's Gujarati Collection