- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Salman Khan’s Race 3 Was Not A Flop: Remo D’Souza
- News EU to debate anti-CAA resolution, voting delayed till March
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
In the land of Indian weddings, Meenakshi Dutt is touted to be the queen of Indian makeup artists. She has been responsible for transforming majority of Indian brides since 1999 and it seems like we still can't get over her. She is one among the top leading makeup artists of Delhi as well as India.
Last time we talked about how Meenakshi Dutt is transforming Brides all over India and today we would be talking about some gorgeous pieces of garments worn by the lady. She is not only a makeup artist but also a stunning woman and celebrity herself.
The Love For Pastel Colour
We keep stalking her account and just came across a remarkable dress which was worn by her during a night outdoor party. Meenakshi wore a pastel green colour gown with huge pink roses towards the bottom, which stole the show. She complemented the dress well with humble rose pink lipstick and white shimmer eye liner. She looked like an elegant and royal queen in this dress.
Meenakshi Dutt Shines In An Anju Modi Outfit
Anju Modi is one famous name when it comes to fashion designing. Meenakshi Dutt was one among those who wore an Anju Modi dress and walked the red carpet. With traditional Jhumar covering her forehead, in a Pakistani apparel with the golden touch, Meenakshi looked like a total winner.
In The Black Apparel
She resembled a star in this black attire. The diva went forward carrying the floor length dress with sun-kissed makeup and red lipstick to complement with. What we loved the most is the style of the dress - the golden flower patches smoothly jelled well with the black colour of the garment. Her box purse somehow managed to capture our attention.
The Elegance Of Pink
This super stylish photo was shared by Meenakshi on the eve of Diwali. The diva wore a floor length fluorescent pink colour Anarkali. With complete embellishment of shimmer and diamonds all over it, the dress overall looked gratifying. She wore a necklace and big earrings, but we loved Meenakshi's nose ring the most.
Western With A Desi Touch.
We love what Meenakshi is wearing in this photo. The western attire is here complemented with a desi touch of makeup; Meenakshi killed it with this desi-western look. She appeared charming wearing a black figure hugging dress with an oversized jacket. She decided to give a twist by wearing a Pakistani Jhumar with a Maang Tikka along with it. In all, you rocked it Meenakshi!