- 43 min ago International Tiger Day 2021: Perceptions Around Tiger And Leopard-Patterned Outfits
- 3 hrs ago August 2021: List Of Indian Festivals Falling In This Month
- 5 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan Exudes Pink Power With Her Intricately-Designed Lehenga Set; Perfect For Attending Weddings
- 7 hrs ago 10 Common Foods And Drinks That Can Cause Stomach Pain; How Many Of These Do You Eat Regularly?
- News Assam BJP slams Congress over border disputes with its neighbouring state
- Sports Tokyo 2020: 'Can't believe I've lost,' Mary Kom slams IOC Boxing Task Force for 'poor judging'
- Technology Google Pixel 5 and Pixel 4a 5G Listings Removed Ahead Of Pixel 6 Launch; Are They Discontinued?
- Movies Randeep Hooda Appeals To Karnataka CM To Take Action Against Gruesome Murder Of 60 Monkeys In The State
- Education NEP 2020: PM Modi Launches ‘AI For All’ Initiative, Aims To Train 1 Million Indians In A Year
- Automobiles Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- Finance 3 High-Rated Aggressive Hybrid Mutual Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Indian politician and parliamentarian, Mahua Moitra graced the 12th anniversary issue cover of Harper's Bazaar India. In the issue titled, 'Passion, Power, Politics', Mahua opened up about herself in an interview taken by Nandini Bhalla. She talked about why she speaks so passionately, as one of the excerpts from the interviews mentioned. Mahua Moitra also exuded confidence and power in her sarees, following the theme of the issue. She was styled by Zunaili Malik and photographed by Tarun Vishwa. We have decoded her two stunning saree looks for some boss lady fashion inspiration.
Mahua Moitra's Metallic Yarn Saree
For the cover shoot, Mahua Moitra draped a gorgeous Payal Khandwala saree that was produced by trained artisans across the designer's looms in West Bengal. It was a handwoven silk saree that featured woven staggered stripes and dramatic hues including pink and black. The saree was accentuated by colour-blocks and sharp pleats. She teamed her saree with a collared silk textile blouse, splashed in metallic silver hue. The jewellery look was minimal with a delicate pair of studs and an intricately-done bangle. The makeup was highlighted by natural-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and a red bindi. The side-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
Mahua Moitra's Pink And Indigo Blue Saree
Mahua Moitra also left us speechless with this saree of hers. She wore a silk saree that was pastel pink-hued and featured indigo blue border, adding to solid colour contrast. She paired her formal saree with a half-sleeved dark blue blouse that went well with her saree. With lush green backdrop, Mahua's look was subtle and her makeup was marked by baby-pink lip shade, pink tint, and light eye makeup. The impeccable tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, which saree look of Mahua Moitra did you like more from the photoshoot? Let us know that in the comment section.