- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kajal Agarwal is the South Indian diva who is crafting her niche in Bollywood these days. Kajal shot to fame in Bolly-world with her blockbuster movie Singham, also starring Ajay Devgn.
She may not be that popular in Bollywood but in South Indian, cinema she is a huge name. We have been observing Kajal and it has come to our attention that Kajal has a beautiful collection of sarees. Especially, the vibrant Kanjeevaram silk sarees.
Unlike other stars, Kajal shows up clad in her beautiful sarees for events and inaugurations. Be it a beautiful plaid saree or a vibrant gold saree, Kajal knows how to ace the look and how to add the fine jewellery.
We are loving Kajal's saree look and we thought of sharing with you guys. Her saree looks are simple and easy-to-emulate. You can steal her saree style and try it during the upcoming wedding season.
In this piece, we have selected 9 hot saree looks from Kajal's Indian wardrobe. They simple, edgy and vibrant. Take a look and take out your notepad for taking fashion notes here...
In Bright Red Saree
Kajal was seen wearing this sheer red saree, The saree is further enhanced with lace work. The blouse comes with a lace pattern and see-through inserts.
In Sheer White Saree
Kajal looked ravishing in this white net saree that is embellished with an accentuated border. She paired it with brocade white blouse with half sleeves. To amp up the look further, she added oxidised silver jhumkas.
In Sabyasachi Red
Kajal pulled off a Sabyasachi piece. This beautiful red saree comes with a gold hem and a high neck blouse. The blouse is accentuated with intricate thread work around the neckline and sleeves. Kajal amped her traditional look by adding a gajra.
In Yellow Silk Saree
Kajal made head turns in this yellow and grey silk saree. The colour blocked yellow and grey saree is worn with a sleeveless blouse. Kajal aced this look by adding a heavy necklace and a gajra to it.
In Kanjeevaram Silk Saree
Kajal was sporting this vibrant green and pink Kanjeevaram silk saree at showroom launch. She paired her checkered saree with a printed blouse.
In Gold Kanjeevaram Saree
Kajal wore this at a shopping mall launch in Chennai. Kajal wore this golden silk Kanjeevaram saree with green blouse. To amp up the look, she added fine gold jewellery to it.
In Yellow Georgette Saree
Kajal wore this sheer yellow georgette saree with half-sleeved blouse. She added a petite diamond necklace to amp up the look.
In Tarun Tahiliani Saree
Kajal was sporting this classy solid colour saree by the designer Tarun Tahiliani. She paired this saree with a blouse embellished with stone work.
In Printed Black Saree
Kajal wore this hot printed black saree and paired the look with a sleeveless red blouse. She wore her hair in a bun to further amp up the look.