- 4 min ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 37 min ago Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, And Ananya Panday Have Ultimate Party Wear Goals For Us
- 49 min ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- 1 hr ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Flaunt Vibrant Outfits At Harmandir Sahib
- Technology Data Scientists Claim 85% AI Projects Fail To Deliver What They Promise
- Movies Popular Marathi Singer Geeta Mali Dies In Road Accident
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- News Maha government formation: Sena will lead for next "25 Years", says Sanjay Raut
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man City & United want Inter's Martinez as Atletico eye Rakitic
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
When it comes to an Indian wedding and an Indian bride there is always a lot going on and there are too many things to be taken care of. The bridal trends tend to change and evolve every season but the basic essence remains the same.
Hair accessories have become a huge part of a brides attire. With multiple ceremonies there is an opportunity to change the hairstyle for every occasion based on the outfit. Along with the hairstyle you have the advantage of decorating your beautiful locks with accessories and jewellery to match out your outfits perfectly.
So, let us take a look at 10 such accessories that you could use for your hair during this bridal season.
It has been all the rage since Coachella and other such music festivals, but the floral wreaths can be used by the bride for her sangeeth and even by the bridesmaids.
With beads and little trinkets or even studded chains, the head chain is becoming a new fashion phenomenon. This is must try style with indo western and traditional outfits.
A new trend that is making a comeback from the 90's, barettes are varied and more stylish in every way.
They can be big as well as small and dainty depending on the event you wear it to. Juda pins can be series of them or one single pin on top of the bun.
You could even go vintage style and wear an Indian style hairband by taking some valuable inspiration from Sabyasachi's previous collection.
This beautiful accessory could be used to secure your hair in place and look pretty especially during your mehendi ceremony where your hands will have to be put aside for quite some time.
When it comes to Indian accessories, they do not always have to be gold and kundan. You could stray away and do it the South Indian way with a flower braid.
This is a traditional trend that is making a huge comeback. Drawing its roots from the Mughal designs, the jhoomer has also evolved and found its way into other cultures and it looks stunning.
The age old maang tika is the most classic hair accessory there is in Indian history. It can be used as a simple accessory for any ceremony and also a heavy one for the big day.
Images Via Pinterest