- 2 min ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 32 min ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- 1 hr ago Who Is A Serial Dater? 7 Signs You Are Dating One
- 1 hr ago Madhuri Dixit, Rekha And Urvashi Rautela Steal The Limelight In Wow Outfits At Wedding Reception
- News Amit Shah to visit Arunachal on Thursday, to take part in Statehood Day event
- Technology Foxconn Offering Yuan 3,000 Reward To Employees To Resume Work Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Movies Alia Bhatt’s Head Might Explode In Anger; Rangoli Chandel Insults Her In A Series Of Tweets
- Automobiles Images Of The Third Generation Hyundai i20 Leaked — All You Need To Know
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup: India edge out West Indies in warm-up match
- Finance 5 Reasons Why Indians Are Increasingly Choosing Gold ETFs For Investment
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Manish Malhotra is back with his brilliant artifacts and magnificent couture this time at India Couture Week 2016. This time, Manish has taken his inspiration from Persian opulence.
Manish opened his show The Persian Story at the Taj Palace in the capital and boy, it was hard to believe the grandeur of his work.
As the starry night kicked off, we saw beautiful models looking like Persian kings and queens. Manish has outdone himself again. Also, let's not fail to acknowledge the beautiful stage setup.
The collection takes its inspiration from splendid Persian architecture, the blooming flora and fauna and the fearless royals. In this collection, you'll come across delicate gold embroidery on sheer fabrics.
Lehengas, sheer tops, velvet jackets, cigarette trousers, splendid gowns and maharaja sherwanis are a few of the highlights of this collection. The collection delves into the shades of maroon emerald green and azure blue.
The Bollywood heartthrob Fawad Khan will surely take your breath away and the queen of Bollywood Deepika Padukone will slay you alive.
With a collection so grand, Manish couldn't have a better choice of showstoppers. In the last shows, Manish got Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor to walk for him.
Deepika Padukone - The Showstopper
Deepika stole the show in this splendid red and golden lehenga. The off-shoulder blouse and a lehenga skirt that comes with an extended trail. The sheer work of gold embroidery is marvelous.
Fawad Khan! Oh Boy!
Fawad looked like a Persian Prince Charming while walking the ramp in this maxi length velvet jacket and maroon kurta.
The Intricate Work
The jari work blouse paired with maroon skirt embellished with intricate silver embroidery.
The Splendid Skirt
Manish's splendid skirts are breathtakingly beautiful.
The Satin Charm
The collection is not just sheer embroidery work but also has subtle satin charm to it.
The emperor styled gown comes with full sleeves and a wide opening in the front.
The Elegant Floral Work
Manish also brought back the flirty florals in his gowns. This off-shoulder earthly tone gown is embellished with floral patterns.
Deep Wine Separates
This ensemble comprises of a deep wine red kurta and cigarette pants. The kurta is embellished with sequin flowers.
Sheer & Satin
This ensemble is an artwork of blending sheer fabric with satin.
Cocktail Gown Anyone?
This sequined floor-length gown comes with a tulle dupatta. The entire piece is put together by a belt.
Talk about the sheer elegance? This gown has subtle tones of floral patterns. This is an absolute must for the lovers of feminine clothing.