We are back with another one of our DIY articles. Before we start off, let's ask a few questions. What do you with your old shorts?
When your shorts get old and worn out... Do you throw them away? Or, what do you do with your old jeans? Well, now you don't have to. Keep your old jeans safe and then turn them into brand new shorts. Yes. It is possible now.
In fact, now you'll never have to buy a new pair of shorts because you'll be turning all your old jeans into new ones by using these 14 ideas given below:
1. Embellished Pockets: Add sequin colourful laces to the back pockets of your shorts. You can add contrasting colours in a horizontal or vertical pattern.
2. Scallop Hem: Cut your shorts hem in a scallop pattern and match it with a white peter pan collar shirt. Wear it on any regular day.
3. Add A Lace Pattern: Cut the sides of your shorts. Add a lace pattern to the division.
4. Wrap It In Lace: Instead of adding only panels of lace, cover the entire surface with lace.
5. Lace The Hem: Stitch a strip of lace from the insides of both the hems.
6. Add Yarn: You can also use patterned yarn to embellish your old shorts.
7. Add Stripes: Tape your shorts horizontally in the pattern given below. Now paint the space not covered with the tape. Let it dry and enjoy a brand new pair of shorts.
8. Use Stencil: Use stencils to add different patterns on your shorts.
9. Make It Colourful: Give it two-shaded effect.
10. Add Another Pattern: Add patchwork pattern on the shorts.
11. Turn It Into An American Flag: Read the full info on the source page.
12. Add Studs: Add golden or silver studs to the pocket area.
13. Go Full Shimmer: Cover half of your shorts with shimmer fabric.
14. Add studs to your back pockets.
Check out more on DIY articles here: