- 2 hrs ago Sania Mirza Speaks Up About Self-Love As She Flaunts Her Two Lovely Sophisticated Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Bulbbul Actress Tripti Dimri’s Minimal Traditional Outfits Can Be Your New Wedding Dress Code
- 7 hrs ago Neetu Singh’s Fashionable Looks From Her Top Bollywood Songs Decoded
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 08 July 2020
- Finance Rossari Biotech's Rs.494- Rs. 496 Cr IPO To Open On July 13
- Movies First Look Of Prabhas 20 To Be Out On July 10!
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar was scared to face Shoaib Akhtar: Shahid Afridi makes another sensational remark
- News CBI takes over Tuticorin custodial death case probe, 5 more cops under interrogation
- Automobiles Yamaha Announces Special Finance Scheme For COVID-19 Frontline Warriors
- Technology OnePlus Nord Confirmed To Launch On July 21: All You Need To Know
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Aren't you bored of wearing the same lehenga to every reception? Even if you're, there are not many options that let you buy a new one every wedding season. Even the simplest lehenga would cost a minimum 8 grand.
What if there was a way out to reuse these old lehengas? Wouldn't it be great? Well, we think it is better than having to spend chunks of money of one lehenga, wear it only for a couple of times and then give it away.
It breaks our heart to know that something that beautiful can't be worn every day. Like really? So what you can't wear it every day, you can sure use it several times. And after you finish reading this, more than what you're thinking right now.
In this piece, we offer you great DIY tips to use your old lehengas and turn them into something new and better.
Turn Them Into Anarkalis
Turn your old lehengas into stitched anarkalis. Best option when you have your lehenga over 10 times already.
Turn It Into A Saree Style
Wear your old lehenga in a saree style. It will look like that you've worn a saree rather than a lehenga. Amp up your regular style.
Turn Lehenga Dupatta In Kurtis
Turn your lehenga dupattas into sexy kurtis. You can wear them on not-so-important functions during the wedding.
Wear Dupatta With A Dress
Want to go for Indo-western? Get a full-length dress made and wear it with your heavy lehenga dupatta.
Mix & Match the Lehengas
If you have a minimum of 5 lehengas then you can totally wear them in contrast. Take light toned choli from one, dark shade lehenga skirt from the other.
Add Solid Colour Blouse
If your lehenga set is heavily embroidered. Leave the blouse. Get a simple plain, preferably velvet, blouse made and wear it with the rest of the pieces; skirt and dupatta. A new lehenga instantly!
Wear It With Maxi Kurta
Drop your dupatta and blouse. Get a maxi kurta made for your heavily embroidered lehenga skirt.