Winter and the wedding season are synonymous and mostly in countries like India, this season brings more reasons to style. While it is a great time to wear the gorgeous and shimmery wedding guest style books, there always lies a problem of covering it up with warm clothes.
Now, what do you do? If all the dazzle in your look gets hidden by the warm clothes, how is it possible to flaunt the style books?
Well, if you are forgetting, we are always here to help you with such tips and, in this article, we will talk about the best ways you can dress up for a winter wedding ceremony.
Sharara suit is a classic example of a perfect dress to look good while attending wedding ceremonies in winter. The perfect chill need not be compromised if you are wearing a thick textured, preferably a velvet sharara suit with embroidery and embossments done on its body.
If you are not fond of the baggy pants or patiala trousers of a sharara suit, you might as well wear a traditional but very thick textured and highly embroidered Anarkali suit. They are easy to carry and make the best out of your look. So, if you are too confused, then go for it. If you are in a mood to explore and try out other styles, do read on.
Jacket Over Saree
Now this is unique, isn't it? Well, this is one of the sexiest looks you can carry for a wedding ceremony. There are various designs of jackets available, only to be worn by sarees. You can opt for such a style and you will be the ultimate swagger at the party.
Normal lehenga suits have a blouse that is cropped over your belly for the traditional yet sexy skin show. Well, irony aside, there are also many lehengas which have a long blouse and you can call them uncropped lehengas. Just like lehengas for different seasons, these lehengas create wonders at winter wedding ceremonies.
For a perfect winter morning look at wedding ceremonies, you can wear variant types of paithani suits. They are gorgeous, colourful and over everything look very classy.
For all the above-mentioned looks, you can choose your favourite and if you have more than one wedding ceremony to attend this winter, opt for all of these. What's the harm? There is also no harm in sharing the article if you've just liked what you've read. Show us some love.
- 10 Best Outfit Ideas To Look Prettiest On This Valentine's Day
- Top Essential Sunglasses Every Girl Should Own
- Basic Types Of LBDs For A Woman's Wardrobe
- Types Of Jeans Every Woman Should Possess In Her Wardrobe
- 10 Types Of Blazers Every Woman Should Have In Their Wardrobes
- Best Outfits To Try This New Year Eve
- Will Smith And Co. Flaunted Their Styles At The Bright's Promotional Event In Mumbai
- 5 Must-have Style Trends For Christmas 2017
- 5 Ways To Look Thinner In Clothes
- 7 Outfits To Wear With Palazzo Pants
- Learn How To Style Like A Hippie; Basic Things From A Hippie's Wardrobe
- What To Wear During Pregnancy? Here's Your Answer
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy