- 2 min ago Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) For Instant Energy, Belly Fat And Respiratory Ailments
- 32 min ago On 11 Years Of Kambakkht Ishq, Kareena Kapoor’s Party-Perfect Dresses From The Film
- 1 hr ago How To Treat Intertrigo: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Hair Expert, Olivia Smalley Has The Perfect Hacks To Add Instant Volume To Thin Hair
- Finance Rupee Closes At Its Highest Level In 3 Months; Nears 74.50 Per US Dollar
- News Scheduled international flights suspended till July 31, some on selected routes may be allowed
- Technology Alleged Oppo A92 5G Spotted On TENAA: Expected Specification & More
- Movies Taapsee Pannu After An Hour-Long Meeting Figured Out The Rs 36,000 Power Bill Was Accurate
- Automobiles 1,200 Vehicles Fined In Noida For Violating COVID-19 Rules & Regulations
- Sports Don't compare me to Virat Kohli, but compare me to Pakistan legends: Babar Azam
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The 4th of July commemorates the Independence Day of the United States Of America and has been celebrated ever since 1776. The glorious day is commonly associated with family reunions, Baseball games, picnics, parties and a celebration of the freedom.
This year also happens to be the year when the Americana trend has gone global and what better day to keep up with the trend than the 4th of July. The essence of freedom and everything American was all over the runways this season and its the right time to get on with the trend.
We have 8 different ways you could try and chanel the Americana trend like a true fashionista, no matter which part of the globe you live on.
The Bikini Way
You could try a one piece swimsuit or go for a sexy two-piece. The colours of the star spangled banner is what makes the Americana trend what it is.
The Cool Kicks
Be it a pair of high-tops or converse or even a pair of sky-high heels, the aAmericanatrend can look great on all of them. You could let your shoes do all the talking with a more subtle outfit.
The Androgynous Style
A more subtle way of wearing the trend, this style is cool and laid back. With a lot more accessories and other statement clothing along, this is the perfect style for the girls who like to dress down.
The Pretty Hairband
You could wear it in a cool head wrap style or a hairband with a bow, the essence of the style is what matters here. Or you could go all out and wear in a cool turban style.
The Stylish Scarf
Keeping the entire outfit basic and pairing it up with one simple star-spangled scarf can redeem your entire look for the 4th of July.
The Legging Style
Leggings, jeggings, and sweats are all the rage this season and you could combine athleisure with Americana and sport those leggings like a true fashion diva to every occasion throughout the day.
The Cute Dress
Just the incorporation of colours into an outfit can give you the vibe of the Americana trend. You can look stylish in this trend even while keeping the cute old school charm intact.
The Formal Style
One can look super stylish in this trend even while at work. The colours are key, a white blouse with blue pants can be made to look Americana inspired with just an addition of a stark red clutch.