- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- News Through diplomatic channels and dialogue says Rajnath Singh on resolution with China
- Movies Sarkar Vaari Paata: Mahesh Babu To Announce Details Of His Next Film #SSMB27 At 9.09 AM Today!
- Technology Redmi Note 8, Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual Receive Price Hike In India
- Finance Motilal Oswal Sets 46% Upside Target On Shares Of Coal India
- Sports Coronavirus: Ten positive tests confirmed in Championship
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
What will be the fashion trends in 2017? What's going to take over the fashion world? Aren't we asking these questions daily? Well, no worries. We know how much you love fashion and we have everything that our readers covet.
And that's why we have picked some of the fashion trends that we think are going to rule this time. Last year you hopped around in white sneakers and your airport lookbook were all about cold shoulders. This year, trends have changed and it's time to update your wardrobe and welcome 2017 fashion trends.
Here we have given out 8 juicy trends before anyone could take this away, you take the advantage of the situation and scroll through these right away. Flaunt these before anyone else could.
Oh yes! Just like patchwork denims, this year you'll see white denims in everyone's closet. Hurry up! And get your favourite pair now and flaunt your true fashionista side.
Forget sneakers! It's time to wear pool slides. Fancy, glittered, plain, striped, textured, you'll need to own a few of these if you want to kickstart the year looking like a true fashion lover.
Slogan tees were 2016's favourite picks and it seems like people are not going to let them go this year, too. So stick to your slogan tees, you'll need them for your
Talk about something new, feminine and pretty. Basket bags are easy to carry and summery in appeal. And they go with everything.
Bring it on! They can be worn with all fancy tops. Be it frills, ruffles, voluminous sleeves.
Let's talk about something new. Ornate skirts, anyone? Look gorgeous at your Friday parties by owning a couple of these.
2016 was overwhelmed with patchwork jeans and now it's time to wear embroidered jeans.
Goodbye to your peep toes and pumps and say hello to everything flat. Embrace flatforms this season in shoes, loafers and sandals.