1. Gajra Bun: Go for a bouffant bun and embellish it with a mogra or chameli gajra. Keep it one layered. It will look elegant. Try and keep your makeup simple. Wear it on a beige colour or light shade saree.
2. Messy Low Bun: Center part your hair and add a low messy bun. Enhance the look with hair pins. Wear it on two-toned saree. Go for a V-neckline blouse and backless blouse. It will bring out the effect of your hair bun.
3. Twisted Open Hair: This is quite simple and an easy hairdo. You should wear it on your garba dress. Mostly, the Gujarati print wrap up dresses. Center part your hair, part a little section of your hair and make a twisted braid from both sides. Leave your hair open.
4. Half-tied Hair: This will go on dresses that are flowy, bohemian in appearance and quirky. If you are picking up a maxi skirt and adding a crop top to it, go for this hairdo. This is a perfect choice to kick start your dandiya with.
5. Sleek Bun: Try this sleek center-parted bun a dark shade saree. Use eye makeup as a highlighter over here. Wearing it on a darker shade saree will add an outstanding touch.
6. Braided Half-Tie: Wear this hairdo, if you're going for a Gujarati print lehenga. The hippie effect of this hairstyle will score you points. Keep rollers handy to add wavy curls to your hair.
7. Braided Bun: It's a rather classic hairstyle. You would want to keep it reserved for special days. If you have picked a dark shade lehenga or a classy dress, try this hairdo on them.
8. Side-Parted Ponytail: Try this sleek look on your Navratri saree. Go for a sheer net saree or a solid colour silk saree. You can also try this on a salwar suit, if you like.
9. Highlighted Low Bun: Move fingers starting from the front of your head to the crown and make a low level bun. It will look something like this. Make sure you pin it properly since the crown part of this hairdo is quite loose. Wear it on a ghaghara choli. Or a traditional Guajarati print saree.
10. Braided Hairband: Side-part your hair and make a braided hair band. Half-tie your hair. Wear this hairdo on your garba wrap up dress.
11. Highlighted Half-tie: Half-tie your hair without leaving a partition. Do it easily by moving fingers up to the crown and pinning it up. Wear it on a salwar suit or lehenga.
12. Braided Ponytail: Wear this hairdo on your edgy garba dress. Make sure your dress is simple and low key to draw maximum attention to your hairstyle.
13. Sleek Hair: Wear this if you're not planning to dance or there to just attend a party or an event. Make sure you pick a dark shade for this hairstyle. And keep your eye makeup accentuated like smokey eye or a darker shade eye shadow.
14. Rose Buds Hair bun: Make a sleek center-parted hair and add rose buds to accentuate its look. Wear it on a white or beige saree. Pick a light shade for this hairdo.
15. 60s Bun: You'll need to divide your hair into three section. Twisted the front part in a way that gives an effect of 60s Bollywood hair. Take inspiration from Deepika's look here...
16. The Sleek Bun: This may need a lot gel. Or get your hair drenched and make a tight bun. Wear it on a broad print saree.
17. Pouf Half-tie: As easy as it sounds. Make a pouf on the crown of your hair and half tie it. This will look gorgeous on your dandiya dresses.
18. Twisted Top Knot: Amp up the look of your ensemble with this edgy yet chic updo. Wear it on a lehenga choli to bring out its maximum effect.
19. Twisted Bun: It's all about twists and turns and pouf. Take inspiration from Deepika's bun here...