- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- 6 hrs ago 12 Home Remedies For COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
No matter what, leading ladies of Bollywood have made it a point to fuse fashion with ease and comfort. When it comes to dresses, they have managed to take our breath away with their style statements and fashion sense.
No matter what their style statement is, it is never complete without a pair of sunglasses on their face.
We were able to compile a list of Bollywood divas carrying some cool shades of sunnies, that can make you green with envy. Check out the style statement of your favourite Bollywood stars along with their sunnies.
Wearing a pair of Chopard sunglasses, Jacqueline rocked the airport style with ease.
Donning a pair of Prada sunglasses, Priyanka Chopra's style statement was spot on. The Desi girl wore Baroque shades and they looked perfect on her face. Isn't it?
When it comes to the Queen of Bollywood, Kangana Ranaut prefers wearing a pair of Dior sunglasses. This pair of Dior sunglasses is simply addictive.
Malaika Arora Khan
The Classic Ray Ban Wayfarer is just perfect for Malaika Arora Khan. The black Wayfarer with a thick yellow outline on the top looks very attractive.
This pair of red sunglasses is bound to attract you. If you want to stand out in the crowd and if you dream of a sporty look, this pair of red sunglasses worn by Chitrangada is simply great.
Sonam Kapoor is the most fashionable chic in town and when it comes to wearing sunglasses, the Neerja actress prefers wearing a pair of Lennon sunglasses. Isn't it really cool?
A bold avatar, feminine grace, big eyes and a dusky complexion, all of these have made Bipasha Basu popular in Bollywood. This tinted frame of the sunglass looks good on Bipasha Basu's skin tone. This sporting look of Bipasha Basu in a cat eye frame is simply awesome.
This pair of Prada sunglasses is very cool. Well, I must say Alia's fashion sense has always been on point.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan looks chic flaunting a pair of chic looking Fendi sunglasses. Kareena Kapoor looks stylish in whatever she wears, isn't it?
Deepika Padukone was looking stunning in a pair of round sunglasses with a metal bridge from Miu Miu.
Shraddha Kapoor nailed the minimalist look by donning a pair of metallic green Ray Ban sunglasses. The actress completed her look with slightly brushed hair and bare lips.
Sonakshi Sinha pulled off the sunglass in a chic and trendy way. She rocked the Reflector Aviators to stand out in a crowd. Be careful, pulling off these glasses is not an easy job.
This photo of Nargis Fakhri will hypnotize all of you. No one else would have rocked the Bumblebee sunglasses like Nargis did.