As fashion is changing every now and then, we often have a few trends which come and take a long time to fade away. Culottes are one of them and we are so in love with the trend.
What are culottes? They are cool three-fourth length pants that girls of any height, complexion or body type can carry pretty well and look great.
This is one of the best among all the street styles these days. They are comfortable, swanky and also easy to match with any cool top.
We are listing down the looks of a few celebrities who will make you fall in love with culottes.
Parineeti wore a pair of petrol green culottes along with a full sleeve checkered top and pump heels. She wore this attire during the promotion of her film Meri Pyaari Bindu and we need not tell you how cute and cool she looked wearing this attire.
Sonam had worn this pair of lacy culottes during one of her photoshoots. Lacy culottes are again one swanky form of the trend and the aquamarine blue coloured pair was rocked by Sonam along with a multicoloured jacket and white pump heels.
She looked super cool and pretty, didn't she?
Bollywood and South Indian movie actor, Hansika Motwani carried this summery look wearing culottes a while ago. She wore her pair of navy blue culottes with a pop yellow see-though crop top and black heels.
We wouldn't be surprised if you are drooling over her look and you too can look this beautiul. Just give it a shot!
Don't like pop colours and want to go neutral? Here, Ileana has shown you how to carry a neutral black pair of culottes in the sassiest way possible. If you still haven't tried one, mark our words and get one for yourself and you will not fall out of love with your look.
While everyone was running after cotton, lacy and synthetic pairs of culottes, the casual queen of Bollywood, Alia Bhatt wore these jeans culottes and she showed how it was different from denim capris. She wore her denim culottes with a blue top, blue floral jacket and blue heels.
While all were running after culottes, Deepika had already been slaying with her hot and casual look wearing off-white culottes with a white semi-long top. She had paired up this attire with rounded shades and blue heels.
This look of Deepika will surely give you a tickle to go and buy yourself a pair of culottes.
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding
- Alia Bhatt Copied Kelly Rowland At The Filmfare Awards 2018; Who Looked Better?
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Alia Bhatt Looked Like A Fairy In A Gown For A Latest Wedding Party
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Divas And Dappers At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Alia Bhatt Showered All Of Her Sass For The Elle Magazine’s Latest Digital Cover
- Alia And Katrina Were The Glam Dolls At The Ambani's Latest Party
- 10+ Best Dressed Divas At The Filmfare Awards 2017
- Alia Bhatt Was Beige-ing It At The Maharashtra Most Stylish Awards
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection