Baahubali fame Tamannaah Bhatia was honoured at Times Now's NRI Of The Year which was held yesterday in Mumbai. The gorgeous actress looked like a diva as she headed over to receive the honourable award on behalf of the entire team as the film was awarded Global Indian Impact Icon title.
She was wearing a Nikhil Thampi ensemble and the sea green outfit made her look magical. The outfit was very sophisticated and made the look even classier.
She wore the outfit with neatly tied hair, subtle makeup and golden rings.
We totally adore the sophisticated look of the lady.
- The Best Dressed Divas from Zee Telugu Apsara Awards 2018
- Man Threw A Shoe At Tamannaah Bhatia While She Was Elegantly Decked Up In Sari
- Tamannaah Bhatia's Sassier Appearance For A Salon Visit
- Tamannaah Bhatia And Esha Gupta Carried Their Best Avatars For An Event
- Graceful & Stylish: Tamannaah Bhatia’s Traditional Look
- Best & Worst Dressed At Elle Beauty Awards 2017