- 2 hrs ago Anushka Sharma's Sequinned White Dress Is What We Want To Update Our Wardrobe With
- 2 hrs ago 5 Chic Hairstyles To Disguise Greasy Hair
- 4 hrs ago Dia Mirza Looks Radiant In Her Pink And Golden Colour-Blocked Silk Sari
- 4 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor's Ruffled Dress Will Absolutely Drive All Your Blues Away
- Sports Tokyo Olympics-bound Indian athletes attend workshop to learn Japanese cultural sensitivity
- Movies Ram Gopal Varma Congratulates Dhananjay On The Success Of Popcorn Monkey Tiger
- News Government scraps Jammu and Kashmir Bank recruitment process
- Technology Tenda F6 Wireless N300 Router Review: Basic Router And Repeater For All
- Finance Axis Bank Appoints New CFO
- Automobiles New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Turbo-Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.68 Lakh
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The fashionista Sonam Kapoor makes to the headlines once again and this time, with three more beautiful outfits. Sonam may not be in the mainstream newspapers but on the fashion blogs and magazine, boy! this lady rules.
Recently, Sonam gave us three stunning looks and man, there is no way we are not going to cover them,
The best part about Sonam Kapoor is that she never repeats a look. She may repeat a dress but her lookbooks are always versatile.
Earlier, Sonam was spotted in a sheer printed maxi dress from the label Zimmermann. Sonam The floral dress was accentuated with the use of fine silver jewellery. Sonam added an edgy silver necklace and earrings. She paired the look with metallic shade bellies and black leather handbag. Wasn't this lookbook a piece of cake?
Just take a maxi dress and accessorise it with silver jewellery.
Then Sonam went to look like a goth diva and she totally nailed the black lips and double buns look. Sonam paired a white shirt, a pair of culotte and a maxi jacket with a pair of brown sneakers. She finished the look with a choker necklace.
The last look of Sonam was simple and classy. She added a dress from the label Chola. The sweeping white dress was paired with a black choker necklace and a clutch. She finished the look with one of her braided hairstyles.
We are crushing over all three looks of Sonam here. What about you? Which look do you dig?