- 21 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy S20 Plus 5G Full Specification Tipped Online
- Movies '83 New Poster: Ranveer Singh Introduces Harrdy Sandhu As 'Punjab Da Gabru Veer' Madan Lal
- News Sonia Gandhi condoles demise of Punjab Kesari Editor Ashwini Chopra
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Actress Ritu Shivpuri is back in action. She is recently shooting for a television series called Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Du, to be screened on Star Plus.
She shared her recent picture, earlier today from the sets of her upcoming project and we are in love with this look of her.
Ritu is wearing a beautiful saree with a broad borderline. The golden zari embroidery is too amazing. She is wearing the saree with a well designed blouse.
The black blouse with a three-quarter sleeve and golden zari patch embroidery is making the look of the gorgeous lady even more beautiful.
With a perfect match of jewellery and makeup, she looks ravishing.