- 1 hr ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 2 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 6 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK, DC, RCB, KKR, PBKS, RR, MI, SRH; Play-Off Qualification Scenario of all teams
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Here’s How Mohsin-Shivangi’s Track Might End; Why Makers Opted For Leap Revealed!
- News Amarinder Singh in Delhi, first visit after quitting as Punjab CM
- Technology Microsoft Xbox Series X|S Become First Set Of Consoles To Support Dolby Atmos And Dolby Vision
- Finance 3 Best Aggressive Hybrid Funds To Consider In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 70%
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Automobiles Toyota Yaris Discontinued In India; Toyota Belta Coming Soon
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
Born on May 2nd 2015, Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana is the great-granddaughter of the Queen of England and the second born child of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. She is also a fashion icon in her own right at 1 year of age.
Following the footsteps of her stylish mother and adorable elder brother Prince George, the Princess seems to have made all the parents across the globe look up to her for fashion inspiration to dress their children up. Though the Princess has made less than a dozen appearances, she seems to have had an impact on the masses.
Princess Charlotte is the epitome of cuteness and toddler fashion too. The media and people wait for the Duke and Duchess to make an appearance with their adorably fashionable children.
So today we made a timeline of Princess Charlotte's appearances and stylish outfits ever since her birth.
First Glimpse Of The Princess
The Duke and the Duchess gave the world its first glimpse of the new-born princess a few hours after her birth on the same day. The Princess was wrapped in a white knit blanket and wore a cream coloured woolen cap.
Prince George With Princess Charlotte
These images were taken by their mother, Kate Middleton at their home. The Princess is seen wearing a Irulea knit sweater teamed up with a ruffle neck top.
Princess Charlotte Christening
The next time we got to see the Princess was at her christening where she wore the historic honiton lace gown. The princess was seventh in line to wear this beautiful lace gown that was passed down within the family.
The Princess' First Christmas
The Princess donned a floral dress with a frilly white collar which was from a Spanish brand that makes handmade outfits for children. The dress was teamed up with a frilly knit cardigan. This was also around the time she turned 6 months old.
First Overseas Trip
The royal family visited the French Alps and went skiing on this trip when the Princess was 10 months old. The Princess was dressed in John Lewis baby wadded snowsuit teamed up with a Cashmere baby hat in pink and baby booties in the same shade of pink.
Queen's 90th Birthday
The Princess was the youngest in the portrait and was seated on her Great Grandmother's lap. She wore a printed dress similar to the one from her 6-month portrait and looked adorable, to say the least. She also wore a pretty pink bow and white shoes.
1st Birthday Outfit
Kensington Palace released images of Princess Charlotte the day before her birthday where she was pictured in a pink liberty print dress and a knit cardigan, pushing an alaphabet blocks walker. Her second outfit was a blue dress teamed with a cream coloured cardigan with blue accessories.
The family was seen at Houghton Horse Trials over a month ago and it also happened to be Princess Charlotte's first event. The Princess was dressed in a blue outfit and a blue cardigan with a cute little blue bow.
Balcony Debut Outfit
Princess was seen for the first time on the iconic balcony along with her extended family for Troping the Colour event. The Princess wore a pretty smocked frock along with a pink bow and pink leather shoes.