- 1 min ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 1 hr ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 3 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- 4 hrs ago Traditional Wear Edit: The Green Outfit Or Printed Blue Drape Attire, Which Outfit You Liked More?
- News Mushroom farmer in Delhi buys 10 plane tickets; Allow migrant workers fly back home in Bihar
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reveals The Best Thing She Has Learned From Hubby Saif Ali Khan!
- Sports Jack Miller to be a Ducati rider from 2021
- Technology Infinix Hot 9 Series Specifications Revealed Via Flipkart
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Automobiles Kia Seltos To Recieve Feature Upgrades Soon: Expected Slight Hike In Pricing
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Pero is that one label in the Indian fashion world that audiences desperately wait for every season. Last time, Pero won our hearts with its cute scarves and pyjama party-themed collection.
And this year, Aneeth Arora proves yet again that when it comes to the most adorable collection of the season, he is going to take the award home.
In this collection of Pero, Aneeth brings the school girl-themed garments. For the first time ever, the runway is decorated with desks and the models are pretending to be the students. Quite a walk, must say.
The day 4 at the fashion week blooms with the sweetheart motifs, broad checks, frills, socks and floral appliques. Pero once again won over audiences with its endearing and appealing garments. And let's not forget to acknowledge the cutest plaited ponytails.
Prepare to fall in love with broad checks with this floor-length dress
Awww... This can get any more adorable? Notice the botanical touch to this black coat.
Guess, which is going to be your favourite overcoat for 2016 winters? This one:
Boxes + Floral Appliques = Perfecto!
There is always a room for a flared skirt...
Broad Checks + Small Checks + Floral Embellishments = Best Outfit Of The Night
Walk with a checked oversized coat and add a touch of lace.
In whole, Pero has absolutely swooned us. Let's see what Namrata has got for us. Be with us.