- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 14 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 15 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 17 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Finance India's Forex Reserves Hit A New Lifetime High Of $586 Billion
- News 80% Indians ready to take vaccines, more than UK, US: Harsh Vardhan cites survey
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 2: Natarajan, Sundar, Thakur bag three wickets to restrict Australia to 369
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Nimrat Kaur is not just a talented actress! She is a fashionista that keeps her style low-key and sophisticated and with Lakme Fashion Week S/R 2017, she is now a muse.
The actress walked the ramp for the label SVA. SVA is owned by designers Sonam and Paras Modi.
Needless to say, Nimrat looked beautiful. Her outfit was sure an eye candy. The designers have added an interesting feature to the blouse. A one-shoulder wrinkled fabric blouse comes with an extended dupatta.
A video posted by SVA By Sonam & Paras Modi (@svacouture) on
The high-waisted lehenga skirt is surely head-turning. The extravagant skirt comes with intricate embroidery.
We love how this look lends a regal touch to Nimrat.