- 40 min ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals What Mom Sridevi Used To Say About Dancing: It's Not All About The Steps
- News Chidambaram slams Centre, says govt dealt another blow to citizens as RBI bonds scheme stop
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooters With Smart Connectivity To Be Introduced In India: Acquires Etergo BV
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Sports Brian Lara's son's batting grip reminds Sachin Tendulkar of his childhood days
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Niki Mahajan is a designer who has devoted the last 15 years in promoting the talented artisans from Bihar, Rajasthan, Assam and other remote corners of the country. Known for her great artesian skills and marvellous thread work, this time, Niki brings the brightest hues and excelled embroidery to the runway.
The collection is dominated by deep reds then comes yellow and a little room for the shades of beige. The intricate designs are the highlighting feature of every garment in the collection. She has used tulle, see-throughs, brocade fabric to accentuate her thread motifs.
Niki's collection is always inspired by the regional artwork. This time also, she puts up an excellent show that excels in the intricate thread designs. For those who have a penchant for such detailed work will definitely fall in love with this collection.
Red Kurta + Mirror Work Dhoti
This outfit pairs the good old mirror work with the intricate designs.
Blush Peach Saree
It seems this going to be Bollywood's favourite. See-through peach fabric sports a delicate and neat designed hem.
Much Needed Empire Cut
This dress sports a structured tailoring. Also, love how the fall of the dress sports beautiful floral designs.
Yellow Back Again!
How can they miss yellow! Yesterday, designers cannot get enough of this hue. It seems Niki too, wanted to add a touch of this happy hue in the collection.
Yellow Net Saree + Red Blouse
A yellow-red combo is always the best. But here the designer pairs a mirror work blouse with a sheer yellow saree, even better.
A Queer OUtfit
Everything about this outfit is rebellious. The flared sleeves, lace work at the hem and the dramatic loud collar.
"Be Beautiful" should be the tagline of this outfit. The delicate white floral outlines redefine the fabric of the red kurta.