- 1 hr ago Mercury Transit In Scorpio 2020: How It Will Affect You
- 1 hr ago Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- 2 hrs ago Gold Awards 2020: Surbhi Chandna, Debina Bonnerjee And Other Divas In Their Fashionable Best
- 3 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Images For 10th Wedding Anniversary
- Finance This Small Cap Has Made 1400% Gains Since March Low: Know The Triggers
- Sports Airtel Delhi Half Marathon 2020 raises Rs 31 lakh within one month for various causes
- Movies Delhi Crime Emmy Win: Rajesh Tailang Says He Was The Only One Who Knew The Series Would Win
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- News Cyclone Nivar: Railways cancels over dozen special trains, offers full refund
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Born on 18 November 1987, Aparshakti Khurana marked his Bollywood debut in 2016 with Aamir Khan's film Dangal, which earned him a lot of love and recognition. Since then, he has appeared in many film and won the hearts of the audience with his brilliant acting prowess and on-time comedy. Apart from films, the actor has also impressed us with his stunning fashion sense. Be it events, fashion shows or award functions, he is often seen making dapper statements in his chic outfits. So, on Aparshakti's birthday, let us take a look at his 5 best fashionable looks from 2020 that wowed us.
Aparshakti Khurana In A Brown Suit
In one of the pictures from his latest photoshoot, Aparshakti Khurana was seen dressed in a light-brown hued suit and looking dapper in it. His suit consisted of a full-sleeved open-front blazer and light-hued plain pants. The Pati Patni Aur Woh actor layered his blazer with a simple white shirt and completed his look with a pair of dark-brown leather loafers. Back combed hair and short beard, spruced up his look while the square-shaped red-hued reflectors, added stylish quotient to his look.
Aparshakti Khurana In A Black Blazer, Shirt And Skirt
Aparshakti Khurana sported a very different outfit and looked extremely unique in it. His outfit consisted of a full-sleeved two-buttoned blazer from Noonoo, which was accentuated by white outlines. Styled by Oorja, he layered his blazer with a black polo T-shirt by Anuj Madaan and teamed it up with a black skirt by Urvashi Kaur. The Stree actor completed his look with a pair of white shoes and wrapped his look with stylish black sunglasses from Vava.
Aparshakti Khurana In A Kurta-Pyjama And Jacket
At Lakme Fashion Week 2020, Aparshakti Khurana turned showstopper for Sukriti And Aakriti. He walked the virtual ramp sporting a quarter-sleeved cream-hued kurta and white pyjama. The Luka Chuppi actor layered his kurta with a sleeveless jacket, which featured multi-hued blossoming floral prints. He completed his look with a pair of brown loafers and notched up his look with a black wrist watch. With round-shaped red-hued reflectors, he rounded out his look.
Aparshakti Khurana In A Printed Kurta And Dhoti Pants
Aparshakti Khurana was decked up in a full-sleeved black kurta, which was accentuated by white floral patterns and side slits. He teamed his kurta with plain black dhoti pants and completed his look with a pair of white shoes. The Street Dancer 3D actor upped his look with a black wrist watch and elevated his look with stylish glasses.
Aparshakti Khurana In A White Trenchcoat And Black Pants
At GQ Men Of The Year Awards, Aparshakti Khurana made a dapper statement in a full-sleeved double-breasted white trenchcoat, which featured four golden buttons. The matching statement belt, cinched his waist and added structure to his attire. He layered his trench coat with a black tee and sported a polka dot tie. The Badrinath Ki Dulhania actor teamed his coat with plain black pants and completed his look with a pair of white sport shoes. With round-shaped reflectors and stubble beard, he wrapped his look.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Aparshakti Khurana? Let us know that in the comment section.
Happy Birthday, Aparshakti Khurana!
Pic Credits: Aparshakti Khurana