- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 12 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 12 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Sports Can Kieron Pollard and Rashid Khan can emulate the MI success for new franchises
- News Aftab used Chinese knife to dismember Shraddha's body, threw severed head in Mehrauli forest
- Movies Box Office: An Action Hero Records 5% Opening; Lowest Among Ayushmann’s Films Released Post COVID-19
- Education Amrita IAS Foundation Programme Launches Comprehensive Online Sessions For Young Civil Services Aspirants
- Finance Brokerage Suggests "Add" This Midcap Banking Stock, Gave 9.56% In 1 Month, Target Price Rs 280
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
Allu Arjun's popularity has created a whole new definition of a superstar in the true sense. After the success of his blockbuster film Pushpa: The Rise, the actor's style quotient is making waves all over the world. Stylist Harmann Kaur, the man behind his looks shares how the actor is putting effort into his look behind the camera. In the recent interview, Harmann Kaur shared his experience working with Allu Arjun and his personal style vis-a-vis his style on screen in every movie.
"(His style in real life is) Very different! On screen, every actor has to play the character and that might not be them in real life. So, there's a complete contrast of how an actor looks in a movie. Arjun sir pays special attention to every minute detail. In every movie of his, he has changed his looks over the years, right from make-up to his hair and beard / stash styles. A movie look is very carefully worked upon after a lot of research, studying the character, and taking references of people similar to the character he plays," he shared.
Harmann Kaur has some really amazing learnings from the actor. "Patience, hard work, and how to put your best foot forward is what I have learnt from Arjun sir. There were opportunities that started coming my way right from the first year of me as a stylist, but he advised me to be strong in my craft first, excel at what I do, and then take the plunge. That worked wonderfully for me!" revealed Harmann.
The actor undoubtedly puts in a lot of effort to bring out the final result on screen, which reflects in his work. As a resulty, his films work well.
Pushpa has collected nearly Rs 350 crore at the box office and at the same time is also the highest-grossing Indian film of the year gone by i.e. 2021. Pushpa also ranks among the highest-grossing Telugu films of all time and the Hindi version of the film has also made its presence in the Rs 100-crore club at the box office.
The film Pushpa: The Rise released on 17 December 2021. Directed by Sukumar, the film has Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandana in the lead role. Other than Telugu, Pushpa has been released in Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi.
- bollywood wardrobePushpa Star Rashmika Mandanna Turns On The Heat With Her Latest Black And White Social Media Post!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry