- 50 min ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals What Mom Sridevi Used To Say About Dancing: It's Not All About The Steps
- Sports Anil Kumble, VVS Laxman say there's still a possibility to host IPL 2020, sans spectators
- News Chidambaram slams Centre, says govt dealt another blow to citizens as RBI bonds scheme stop
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooters With Smart Connectivity To Be Introduced In India: Acquires Etergo BV
- Finance Google Pay Now Makes 'Nearby Stores' Feature Available In 35 Cities In India
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
You might have taken your time ogling Malaika Arora Khan in an enchanting gown by Mandira Wirk. And now we bring you the rest of the collection by Mandira Wirk that was showcased at Amazon India Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2016.
Unlike other collection in today's lineup, this collection is solely dedicated to Indian wears. The designer brings you the very best of bridal gowns. The entire collection is accentuated with intricate thread work. The colours vary from white to cherry red.
The highlighting element of the collection is the floral motif tailored neatly in the ensembles.
White + Gold Work
Gold and white share a history. In this outfit, designer has put intricate golden thread work with a beautiful white fabric.
This outfit highlights a dramatic collar and an intensely designed torso.
A version of Indianised jumpsuit. The golden thread work from head to toe is admirable.
Beautiful Floral Motifs
This one flashes neat tailoring at the waist and hem.
Splendid Red & Floral Motfs
A combination of red and grey. The dress looks splendid with intricate thread work.
Dhoti + Kurta
A twist at the end of your regular dhoti is a tad quirky. The peplum kurta finishes the look.