- 41 min ago Veer Savarkar Jayanti 2020: Lesser Known Facts About The Politician, Freedom Fighter & Activist
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Exudes Comfy Vibes In Green-Blue Printed Separates And It’s Perfect For Workout Sessions
- 2 hrs ago Kylie Jenner’s Top Knot And Pink Make-up Screams Summer
- 4 hrs ago 4 Times Anand Ahuja And Sonam Kapoor Proved They Are The Ultimate Fashion King & Queen In B-Town
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Reveals What Mom Sridevi Used To Say About Dancing: It's Not All About The Steps
- News Chidambaram slams Centre, says govt dealt another blow to citizens as RBI bonds scheme stop
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooters With Smart Connectivity To Be Introduced In India: Acquires Etergo BV
- Technology Now You Can Extend Validity Of Your Prepaid Plans By Paying Rs. 2
- Sports Brian Lara's son's batting grip reminds Sachin Tendulkar of his childhood days
- Finance Brokers Cannot Use PoA As Margin Equivalent From 1 June
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Boy! Things just got hotter at the Amazon India Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2016, happening in the capital right now. At the Day 4 of the ongoing fashion week, we witnessed supremely hot Malaika Arora Khan walking for the designer Mandira Wirk.
Malaika was clad in an enchanting black and gold floor-length gown.
Torso of the spaghetti-strapped gown was intricately designed with golden thread work. The hem of the gown sports the same thread work as the torso. Malaika looked divine.
Undoubtedly, Mandira couldn't have picked a better muse for her.