- 51 min ago Daily Horoscope: 04 March 2021
- 11 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 11 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 11 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- Technology Most Rated Samsung Smartphones On Amazon In India
- Movies Vivian Dsena To Re-Enter Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki In A Powerful Cameo Role?
- News TN election: In talks with 'like-minded' parties for alliance, says Kamal Haasan
- Sports India vs England: Pitch looks very similar to last Test: Root
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Vaani Kapoor is back and how! Vaani has been absent from Social Media lately and we missed her ardently. We love Vaani's style guides and lookbooks.
Recently, Vaani attended a Kiko Milano launch and turned heads in a Burberry coat dress. Well, if it's a Burberry, you're bound to turn heads.
The coat dress came with some interesting features. A crisp collar, button down pattern, a matching buckle belt and our favourite graphics.
The dress came with edgy prints that set the mood of outfit casual. Vaani paired it with pointy toes picked from Jimmy Choo. She wore her hair open and wore heavy eye makeup for this one. She looked lovely.
Vaani's this lookbook was heavy with big label names.