- Sports PBL 2020: Sindhu masterclass gives Hyderabad Hunters first win
- News 'AAP government tops chart of liars': Amit Shah slams Arvind Kejriwal
- Movies Hina Khan, Mouni Roy, Anita Hassanandani & Others Congratulate Ekta Kapoor For Padma Shri Award
- Technology Benefits Of Amazon Prime Subscription That You Probably Didn't Know
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
And once again Sonam Kapoor grabs our Look Of The Day quite effortlessly. Sonam Kapoor was recently honoured I Am Woman women empowerment award for her excellent performance in the movie Neerja.
Sonam was wearing a black and white Bodice dress by Ruchika Sachdeva. A little birdie told us that the dress is from Ruchika's latest collection that was showcased at AIFW last month.
The dress comprises of a knee-length kurta and black&white striped skirt. Keeping the look minimalist, Sonam added a pair of white ankle straps.
Sonam tied her hair in a triangle ponytail.
So what do you think of this look? A yay or nay?