- 13 min ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 38 min ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 46 min ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- Technology Airtel Confirms Mobile App Security Flaw Exposed User Data Of Millions
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Statue of Unity surpasses daily average footfall at Statue of Liberty
- Movies Most-Viewed Tamil Movies Of 2019 On OTT Platforms: Viswasam Tops The List!
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Blown! My mind was literally blown when I saw Kalki Koechlin looking absolutely stunning in this raven black dress. Last evening, Kalki launched the brand new collection of Kazo Autumn Winter collection 2016. The diva stole our hearts with this black look of hers.
Kalki chose to wear a little black dress. The shimmery dress came with shoulder slits. The dual patterned dress was paired neatly with a black boxy clutch.
Kalki amped up her look by adding the right amount of jewellery to this ensemble. She wore a chunky bracelet and a gold plated ring. The black clutch added the missing vibe to her dress. Ladies, if you are accessorizing, better do it well like Kalki.
Moving on to Kalki's shoes... Kalki wore golden and black ankle straps and enhanced the look with a gold nail paint.
She wore her hair in an updo. In all, this look is perfect for a cocktail party or can even pass for first date look.
Style Lesson: If you're going black, better go classy.
Also, check out our latest video on how to wear a regular scarf in 10 different ways...