Ileana D'Cruz's classy look in DeBelle took the spotlight on the ramp last evening at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017.
An indo-Western look always works on Ileana. And it goes without saying that last evening too, it worked too well on the last day of the grand 5-day long event.
A black off-shoulder gown by DeBelle with her classical jhumkas added more prettiness to the look.
The floral embroidery work was amazingly done and the designer totally stole the credit for the keen handcraft of the showstopper Ileana's attire and all the outfits from her collection.
- Ileana D’Cruz’s Weekend Style Book Was Sassier Than Ever
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Bolly Style: Culottes Are Trending And They're Here To Stay
- Baadshaho Girls Ileana And Esha Plan Their Promotion Looks In A Sassy Way
- Ileana D'Cruz's Classy Look To Amaze You
- Ileana D'Cruz Slayed At Baadshaho Trailer Launch
- Jhanvi Kapoor Faced An OOPS MOMENT At The Lakme Fashion Week