The star cast of Judwaa 2 was present at the trailer launch event last afternoon and each of them was styled in a proper way.
As always, the leading ladies, Jacqueline Fernandez and Taapsee Pannu killed it with their style books at the event.
Jacqueline wore a black coloured tank crop top from Deme by Gabriella along with a black asymmetrical skirt from Sandro Paris. The skirt is something we are drooling over as the ruffles and the trail are something that created a magic on the look. She completed her look with a pair of black sandals.
Taapsee was doing a style experiment by wearing the sexy separates. She wore a white top with a Doodlage patched bralette and Lifaffa wrap skirt. The look was special not just because of its innovation but also the eco-friendly clothing designs.
Taapsee wore her look along with a pair of black heels which she teamed with white socks. Well, this was something innovative, but is it cool enough? What do you think?
Varun Dhawan, along with the ladies did not look bad, carrying a casual yet street style look. He wore a blue tee along with black pants and a black leather jacket. He completed his look with a pair of black sneakers.
- 2018 Versus 2017: Style Comparison Of Celebrities At The Zee Cine Awards
- Alia And Varun Romancing Onscreen In Style
- Taapsee, Varun & Jacqueline Stunned All With Their Looks
- Varun Dhawan And Taapsee Pannu Celebrating Navratri In Garba Attires
- Beautiful And Dashing Celebs At Ambani's Weekend Party, Making It A Style Hub
- Judwaa 2 Style Stunners At Dance Plus Set