- 14 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 24 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 29 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 48 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance ICICI FASTag: How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Handsome cool hunk John Abraham was spotted at the airport walking with all his swag. His attitude was quite visible from his casual travel look, especially with the out of the box quote on his black tee.
He matched the black tee with a pair of cream-coloured casual pants. The look is so full of attitude that it says loudly, "I have the best swag. Period."
Walking with all the stances, he completed the look with a pair of cool aviators and rubber flip-flops.
The hair with the gel and the bearded face added to the handsome style book.