- 4 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela, Before Cannes Underwent Reiki Treatment For More Serenity
- 6 hrs ago Got Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- 9 hrs ago Elon Musk To Launch Humanoid Robot 'Tesla Optimus' In Three Months
- 11 hrs ago Who Was Anne Frank? Google Dedicates Doodle To Honour The Life Of The Holocaust Victim
- News Fact Check: How true is this claim about FASTag scam?
- Sports India vs Ireland 1st T20I: Dublin Malahide Stadium Pitch Report, Weather Forecast, Boundary Dimensions, Stats
- Finance Bitcoin Plunges Again Today To US$ 21,093: Volatility Remains
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ravivaar With Star Parivaar Makes It To 2nd Spot; Naagin 6 Drops To 10th
- Education TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2022 Released At eamcet.tsche.ac.in, Download Admit Card Here
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N - All Variants Engine & Other Specifications Leaked
- Technology Apple Back To School Offer; Free iPods, Discounts On MacBooks & iPads
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Renowned designer JJ Valaya has always been one of the elite designers in the circuit, with his Indian sensibilities combined with a design concept derived from another heritage, which result in magic when it comes to his ensembles.
The designer has now come up with his Summer bridal wear collection for 2016, and it is stunning. Taking roots from his heritage of Rajasthan and its royalty, the entire summer bride collection does dazzle you. The best part is that, it is now exclusively available at the multi-designer store Jhelum.
The launch of Valaya's collection was held recently at the Jhelum Store in Mumbai, and amongst the attendees for the event were actresses Shriya Saran and Isha Koppikar. Both were dressed in ensembles by JJ Vallaya.
Isha Koppikar opted for a pink lehenga with gold gota and embroidery work all over. On the other hand, Shriya Saran looked hot in the red sari by JJ Valaya yet again. The sari had an earthy red touch to it and was paired with a warm grey blouse.
Other celebrities at the preview were Neelam Roy, Zeba Kohli, Kunika Singh and Sheeba Sabir along with the store founders Gopal Dalvi and Aarti Rele. The preview show looked great owing to its ambiance and the dazzling Summer Bridal Collection by 'Czar Of Indian Couture' JJ Valaya.
- diet fitnessPre-Wedding Diet Tips For Every Bride And Groom: Foods To Eat And Avoid
- make up tipsDisha Parmar Steals The Show With Her Soft And Glowing Bridal Makeup; Here’s The Step-By-Step Guide
- make up tipsRahul Vaidya-Disha Parmar Wedding: The Bride-To-Be’s Mehendi Look Is All About Cute Hairstyle And Pink Makeup
- bollywood wardrobe5 Stunning Lehengas From Janhvi Kapoor’s Latest Covershoot You Could Choose From To Slay At Your Wedding
- skin careBeware All The Brides-To-Be! Avoid These Pre-Wedding Skincare Mistakes
- make up tips10 Wonderful Bridal Make-up Tips For Dry Skin
- pulseBride Calls Off Wedding After Guests Refuse To Pay 1 Lakh Each As Wedding Gift
- womenBrides Receive Poisonous Snakes As Dowry In Kawardha, Chhattisgarh
- skin careHomemade Ubtan Recipes For Brides-To-Be
- hair careHair Mistakes That Every Bride Should Avoid On Her Wedding Day
- body careProfessional Beauty Treatments That A Would-Be Bride Must Go For
- skin careBegin Your Bridal Skin Preparation With These Homemade Face Packs