Jacqueline Fernandez recently went traditional with her style for the promotion of her upcoming movie A Gentleman. It was not once but twice that she went for traditional wear for the movie promotion. It goes without saying that she looked marvellous in both the attires.
For one of the ethnic looks, she wore a Sukriti and Aakriti cream coloured gota patti anarkali suit. It made her look extremely gorgeous and also very sophisticated. She wore the attire with a pair of jootis, adding some desi flavour to the look.
For another look, she wore a set of crop top and a skirt which had a traditional touch because of its lehenga-like appearance. The floral printed attire by Mahima Mahajan made Jacqueline look prettier than usual. She matched the look with earrings from Misho.
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- Kangana And Jacqueline Turned Out To Be Stylish Santas On Christmas Day
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- Jacqueline Fernandez' Shoes Attracted Us More At The Delhi Dynamos' Event
- Jacqueline Fernandez Wore 4 Ace Designers' Labels For Elle's Latest Issue
- When T-Shirts Spoke For These Feminist Bollywood Celebrities
- Iulia Vantur Looked Pretty In Her Spring-special Floral Style Book