Jacqueline Fernandez recently went traditional with her style for the promotion of her upcoming movie A Gentleman. It was not once but twice that she went for traditional wear for the movie promotion. It goes without saying that she looked marvellous in both the attires.
For one of the ethnic looks, she wore a Sukriti and Aakriti cream coloured gota patti anarkali suit. It made her look extremely gorgeous and also very sophisticated. She wore the attire with a pair of jootis, adding some desi flavour to the look.
For another look, she wore a set of crop top and a skirt which had a traditional touch because of its lehenga-like appearance. The floral printed attire by Mahima Mahajan made Jacqueline look prettier than usual. She matched the look with earrings from Misho.
- OMG! Jacqueline's Stunning Dress Is Making Our Hearts Go Racing
- From Salman To Katrina, Who Wore What At Baba Siddique’s Iftar Party
- Sonam Or Jackie: Who Was The Worst Dressed Last Week?
- LOL! Look Whose Style Salman Khan Found 'Chweet'
- Jacqueline Glams It Up In A Golden Dress
- Jacqueline In Her Chic Dress Is Making Our Hearts Go Racing