Jacqueline Fernandez with Sidharth Malhotra were spotted together at the Kitchen Garden in Bandra in between the weekend promotions of their upcoming film, Gentleman. The onscreen pair took a break at the Mumbai cafe while interacting with fans.
Jacqueline looked really classy in a blue jumpsuit which had white stripes all over the body. Vertical stripes are any day classier than horizontal ones and Jacqueline rocked the striped look at her classiest best.
She wore a pair of dangling earrings that made an amazing pair with the dress, especially for its pop yellow colour and the wide rectangular shape. She carried a tan sling bag and black sandals with the look.
Sidharth was quite simple, wearing a pair of cool casuals. The v-neck black tee, beige pants and printed slip-on black sneakers looked really amazing on him.
- OMG! Jacqueline's Stunning Dress Is Making Our Hearts Go Racing
- From Salman To Katrina, Who Wore What At Baba Siddique’s Iftar Party
- Sonam Or Jackie: Who Was The Worst Dressed Last Week?
- LOL! Look Whose Style Salman Khan Found 'Chweet'
- Jacqueline Glams It Up In A Golden Dress
- Jacqueline In Her Chic Dress Is Making Our Hearts Go Racing