Jacqueline Fernandez with Sidharth Malhotra were spotted together at the Kitchen Garden in Bandra in between the weekend promotions of their upcoming film, Gentleman. The onscreen pair took a break at the Mumbai cafe while interacting with fans.
Jacqueline looked really classy in a blue jumpsuit which had white stripes all over the body. Vertical stripes are any day classier than horizontal ones and Jacqueline rocked the striped look at her classiest best.
She wore a pair of dangling earrings that made an amazing pair with the dress, especially for its pop yellow colour and the wide rectangular shape. She carried a tan sling bag and black sandals with the look.
Sidharth was quite simple, wearing a pair of cool casuals. The v-neck black tee, beige pants and printed slip-on black sneakers looked really amazing on him.
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- Kangana And Jacqueline Turned Out To Be Stylish Santas On Christmas Day
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- Jacqueline Fernandez' Shoes Attracted Us More At The Delhi Dynamos' Event
- Jacqueline Fernandez Wore 4 Ace Designers' Labels For Elle's Latest Issue
- When T-Shirts Spoke For These Feminist Bollywood Celebrities
- Sidharth Malhotra Looks Too Cool In Camouflage Casuals