- 2 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 3 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 3 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- Sports Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan leaves Irfan Pathan stumped, takes his banter to the next level
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Claps Back At Sangita Ghosh For Misconstruing Her Comments Over Swaran Ghar’s Dupatta Scene
- News Being between 'devil and deep sea': Chidambaram on states' situation after Centre's excise cut on fuel
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
This weekend saw the third edition of a one of a kind show held in Goa, named Indian Beach Fashion Week. IBFW also happens to be one of Asia's largest Beach Fashion Week that has a parade of ace designer wear, consisting of swim wear, resort wear and beach style clothing.
The fashion week is held at JW Mariott Resort & Spa located in Panaji the capital of Goa. There could possibly be no other place like the worlds favourite beach destination for a show like this one. Along with fashion we see an amalgamation of hair, makup, accessories, music and food all in beach style coming closer together.
This year at IBFW was quite eventful and saw a host of celebrities walking for various designers and taking on the role of show stoppers. Along with that we also saw stunning collections from all our favourite designers. The theme this year also happened to be 'Summer Dive'.
Lets have a look at the most fashionable moments from Indian Beach Fashion Week 2016.
1. Opening Show By Neeta Lulla
Ace Indian designer Neeta Lulla opened the IBFW 2016 at The Goa Museum, with her stunning collection of colour popping outfits with a touch of Indian ethnicity to them.
2. Zarine Khan Was The Showstopper For Sanjuktha Dutta
Designer Sanjukta Dutta's collection of elaborate beach wear with completely Indian roots was brilliantly carried off by actress Zareen Khan at the event.
3. Super Model Deepti Gujral Opens The Show For Anupamaa Dayaal
The Madhumalati collection by Anupamaa Dayal was stunning and the super model Deepti's opening performance for the collection was also mesmerising followed by beautiful looking outfits one after the other.
4.Tanisha Walks The Ramp For Mayyur Girotra
Mayur Girotra's black and white creation was done full justice when Tanisha wore it on the ramp and looked angelic with the black cutwork detailing on the white.
5.Amyra Dastur Walked The Ramp For Sangeeta Sharma
Newbie Amyra looked adorable in this designers whimsical fairytale inspired outfit, and she looked like a princess herself.
6. Divya Khosla Kumar Was The Showstopper For Sukriti & Aakriti
The gota printed lehenga with a western blouse made for the perfect boho bride look and DIvya did not fail to make all our hearts skip a beat as she twirled.
7. Anushka Ranjan Was The Showstopper For HCD Label
Harshita Chatterjee Deshpande dressed actress Anushka in a structured shift dress with a flowy trail. The entire ensemble made the showstopper look more like a greek goddess.
8. Sooraj Pancholi Walked For Anuj Madaan Couture
Designer Anuj Madaan had a complete mens wear collection of designer beach wear, and that alone was great but it got even better when Sooraj walked for the label in a black outfit.
9. Shibani Dandekar Walked For Deme
This popular and beautiful television personality walked the ramp for designer friend Gabriella Demetriades who recently turned designer, the outfits were laid back earthy bikinis with cover-ups and throw-overs to go with.
10. Falguni & Shane Peacock Finale Show
This popular designer duo left everyone amazed and in aww with their beach wear collection ranging from bikinis to over alls, with a twist of earthy shades and Indian prints all over.
Do let us know your take on the IBFW 2016, by commenting below.
- bollywood wardrobeVidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- bollywood wardrobeHina Khan In Deep Purple And Karishma Tanna In Blush Pink, Whose Lehenga Makes For An Ideal Wedding Number?
- bollywood wardrobeTribute To Bhanu Athaiya: Oscar-Winning Costume Designer Who Crafted Iconic Costumes For These Movies
- bollywood wardrobeDesigner Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeNeeta Lulla Shares The Backstory Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Lehengas Created For Jodhaa Akbar
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif Or Sonam Kapoor Or Priyanka Chopra, Whose Neeta Lulla Attire Is The Most Impressive?
- bollywood wardrobeNeeta Lulla Opens Up About Aishwarya Rai’s Costumes And Jewellery In Taal On Her Instagram Feed
- bollywood wardrobeNeeta Lulla Shares About Juhi Chawla’s Costumes In Her Movie Darr
- bollywood wardrobeNeeta Lulla Gives Details About Aishwarya Rai’s Outfits From Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam On Instagram
- fashion trendsEthnic Outfits For Saraswati Puja: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor, And Others Have Wedding-perfect Lehengas For Us
- bollywood wardrobeCannes Flashback: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Hit & Miss Fashion Journey So Far