For people who follow Karan Johar's style, he is always 'the perfect' but recently his style statement decided to get whackier for IIFA 2017 which has brought in too many controversies.
Since we saw him going for IIFA, we have noticed a common thing about him. He has pulled off some wacky fashion tools. Each of his looks is quirky and outlandish.
Call it fashionable or call it weird, Kjo carried it too well with all his confidence and attitude.
He wore a pair of wacky shades during his jorueny to New York from Mumbai and they have some serious uniqueness. The pair of shades can be given a name. What about a 'crocodile frame'? There is a layer of crocodile skin and the wide frame definitely seems to be a crocodile oggling at you.
The 'Sun-Block' Look
He posted his image from the streets of New York where he sportingly wore a pair of yellow reflectors. Well, like it or hate it, we are sure that you are going to fail in shoving your eyes away. They may look like a car's wind shield, but haters gonna hate it always, right? We were totally blown away by the look.
The Rehearsal Wear
Karan finally did move on from the fancy shades, till now, and went fancy with his jacket which he wore during his rehearsals with Saif Ali Khan. He posted a picture, wearing the black and white jacket which holds fancy embroidered tags on it. This is certainly some cool metrosexual fashion.
- Check Out The Best-Dressed From Lust Stories Screening Event
- This Is How Karan Johar Won Us Over In His Serious Avatar
- 5 Times B'Day Boy KJO's Fashion Was Bang-On Rebellious
- Karan Johar’s Latest Avatar Is Making Us Go Head Over Heels
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Karan Johar Is No Less Than A Dapper; He Rocked His Sequin Look For This Magazine Issue
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Divas And Dappers Who Slayed At Mickey Contractor's MAC Party
- Karan Johar Was Slaying In His Turquoise Suit; Guys, You Got Goals!
- Divas And Dappers At Manish Malhotra's Birthday Bash
- 10 Divas And Dappers At The IFFI Goa 2017 Closing Ceremony
- 14 Years Of Kal Ho Naa Ho; 10 Style Goals Set By The Movie