The IIFA Awards 2017 held its Press Conference a few hours back and it witnessed the bunch of shiz and glamour. Bollywood celebrities who have reached the venue decked up for their first looks of the event and they walked a smooth cake, flaunting their oh-so-awesome attires.
Most of them were near to perfection with their styles and we have picked some to throw some light on their looks.
Alia looked very cute and gorgeous too in a Sachin and Babi gown. The strapless black-and-white gown flowing down her ankles made her resemble a cute little princess. She wore sandals from Asos to match with the outfit.
Alia has always managed to pull off cute and cuddly looks and this time too she rocks it in not just cute but also an elegant style book.
Disha Patani ensembled a gorgeous yellow gown from Swapnil Shinde. Disha looked too bright and beautiful in the classy ensemble and the halter neck and side-slit dress totally transformed her into a diva.
She managed to pull off a swanky look while wearing the attire with Label Life sandals and pretty accessories.
Shahid looked pretty handsome in black. He wore a pair of black separates and totally killed it with the slayer colour. He looked very smart and handsome in the style book which he completed with a pair of black boots and his hot bearded look. We totally loved this look which he also continued till the following event.
Varun was the cool stud at the IIFA 2017 Press Conference. He wore a Kunal Rawal shirt with a sexy pair of silver chinos from Scotch. He finished his look with a pair of Louboutin shoes.
Do we really need to mention how handsome he looks? Girls, you really need to hold on to your breathes.
Kriti looked exceptionally royal in her blue dress. The choice of colour only made the look so much grand. The blue Amit Aggarwal dress had a shiny touch with a fine crafting of the body. The bodycon dress along with ruffles and deconstructed sleeves rejuvenated the look. She wore pretty dangling jewellery with the attire.
Katrina, as mentioned earlier, looked too elegant in the red Rebecca Valance gown. She wore the red cold shoulder dress along with a pair of beige coloured sandals; we call it a perfect combo. She totally killed it being the lady in red and the colour added boldness to the already sexy actress.
She posted a picture in the same look while she was posing alongside a pool table in her hotel room.
- Nidhhi Agerwal And Kriti Sanon Looked Sexy In Satin At Padman Screening
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- Kriti Sanon Was Slaying The Ramp During A Phone Launch Event In Gurgaon
- Kriti Sanon Carried A Sassy Summery Look For A Winter Afternoon
- Kriti Sanon Shines In A Black Sunaina Khera Dress
- 7 Best-dressed Celebs At The Star Screen Awards 2017
- Kriti Sanon Was A Cool Lass At Skechers Event
- Kriti Sanon's Unconventional Yet Stunning Look For Lip Sing Battle
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Who Wore What At Ramesh Taurani's Diwali Party
- Celebs As Showstoppers At IIJW 2017
- Divas Who Sizzled At Vogue Women Of The Year Awards 2017
- Alia Bhatt's Birthday: Her Workout And Diet Plan