- 17 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 20 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 22 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 22 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Sports Klopp: Liverpool need 'biggest balls' to take next step against Manchester United
- News Over 380 Ladakhi-origin police personnel to be transferred from J&K to Ladakh
- Movies Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: Did You Know She Was Apprehensive About Working With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Technology Vivo V17 Pro With Dual-Selfie Camera Gets Massive Discount In India: Price And Offers
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Femina Miss India declared its finalists' list last night at the Yash Raj Studio in Mumbai. The crowning ceremony of this year's Miss India took place with a grand finish.
Prominent celebrities were part of the judges' panel and they crowned the winners of the event. Manushi Chellar from Haryana won the honourable crown of Miss India World.
Following the winner, Sana Dua from Kashmir took the position of the first runner-up and Priyanka Kumari from Bihar received the second runners-up position.
Apart from the contestants, the panellists were rocking their looks at the event.
Bipasha In Bumgarner
Among the jury members was Bipasha Basu who looked grand wearing a Mark Bumgarner gown and paired it up with pump heels.
Ileana in Rutu Neeva
Ileana D'cruz steamed the panel section in her crimson Rutu Neeva gown. She certainly looked like a diva.
Apart from the two divas, Stephanie Del Valle, Miss World 2016 was present among the judges along with Vidyut Jamwal, Arjun Rampal, Abhishek Kapoor and Manish Malhotra.
Karan Johar and Riteish Deshmukh added colours to the event with their anchoring.