- News A 3 page CMP that the Maharashtra government would formed on
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
And lo, the wait is over! We are really excited to finally declare the best looks of the Diwali Diva Contest conducted by Boldsky under the hashtag #DiwaliDiva.
Out of the hundreds of entries that we received for our competition, we were actually enthralled and also confused to choose the best looks out of them all. Each one of you looked like true divas, carrying such ethereal looks for the day.
We have picked up 5 of the best looks of Diwali and have put together the looks of all the winners. People who did not get featured, you have better chances to get featured in our upcoming competitions/contests. So, don't lose hope and stay tuned with us for better fashion tips and certain sneak-peeks into the Bollywood wardrobe.
Here are the winners!
Sukanya was carrying a very traditional yet bohemian style book on the Diwali eve. She chose to wear striped blue and grey sari with amazingly embroidered boat neck blouse. The look was completely flawless and Sukanya kept it simpler, as she did not wear any accessory along with the attire.
She was wearing a beautiful cream and pink coloured sari for Diwali. The sari was perfect for the occasion, which she carried really well. With the attire in the best possible place, she paired dainty earrings and mang tika to create her look to be even prettier. Her look was too perfectly carried.
In the pretty pair of lehenga choli, Roshni looked extremely sophisticated while carrying the pink and white lehenga choli along with the cream coloured dupatta. The blouse of the lehenga was beautifully embroidered with golden zari. The body of the lehenga was totally plain, while the dupatta also had floral embroidery on its borders. She matched the attire with a simple pair of earrings and bangles.
Sonali wore her plain yellow anarkali, which had pink and golden borders at the hemline. The body of the attire was totally plain and still it kept the ex-factor in it to look this pretty. Sonali too carried it quite well and she matched the attire with pop coloured earrings, which are totally in trend now.
Appurva was wearing her Diwali attire in style. Though it was very simple and plain, we actually did not find anything wrong in the simple Diwali look. She was wearing a cotton black and pink attire that had floral prints on its parts. Appurva kept it really simple by just wearing a pair of tiny jhumkas with the attire.