- 22 min ago Funny Reasons That Only Mothers Can Give To Discipline Their Children
- 30 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Richa Chadha Pulls Off Her Bold Gold Number Like A Piece Of Cake
- 44 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: More Than His Outfit, Ali Fazal's Green Loafers Caught Our Attention
- 1 hr ago 19 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hops
- Technology Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- News EPFO interest rates hiked, good news for 6 crore members
- Movies Sooraj Pancholi On Jiah Khan's Suicide: All That I Kept Thinking Was That I Lost Someone Who I Loved
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Sports Biriyani banned for Pak cricketers, but Kohli, Dhoni, Hardik follow stricter diet and fitness plan
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
And lo, the wait is over! We are really excited to finally declare the best looks of the Diwali Diva Contest conducted by Boldsky under the hashtag #DiwaliDiva.
Out of the hundreds of entries that we received for our competition, we were actually enthralled and also confused to choose the best looks out of them all. Each one of you looked like true divas, carrying such ethereal looks for the day.
We have picked up 5 of the best looks of Diwali and have put together the looks of all the winners. People who did not get featured, you have better chances to get featured in our upcoming competitions/contests. So, don't lose hope and stay tuned with us for better fashion tips and certain sneak-peeks into the Bollywood wardrobe.
Here are the winners!
Sukanya was carrying a very traditional yet bohemian style book on the Diwali eve. She chose to wear striped blue and grey sari with amazingly embroidered boat neck blouse. The look was completely flawless and Sukanya kept it simpler, as she did not wear any accessory along with the attire.
She was wearing a beautiful cream and pink coloured sari for Diwali. The sari was perfect for the occasion, which she carried really well. With the attire in the best possible place, she paired dainty earrings and mang tika to create her look to be even prettier. Her look was too perfectly carried.
In the pretty pair of lehenga choli, Roshni looked extremely sophisticated while carrying the pink and white lehenga choli along with the cream coloured dupatta. The blouse of the lehenga was beautifully embroidered with golden zari. The body of the lehenga was totally plain, while the dupatta also had floral embroidery on its borders. She matched the attire with a simple pair of earrings and bangles.
Sonali wore her plain yellow anarkali, which had pink and golden borders at the hemline. The body of the attire was totally plain and still it kept the ex-factor in it to look this pretty. Sonali too carried it quite well and she matched the attire with pop coloured earrings, which are totally in trend now.
Appurva was wearing her Diwali attire in style. Though it was very simple and plain, we actually did not find anything wrong in the simple Diwali look. She was wearing a cotton black and pink attire that had floral prints on its parts. Appurva kept it really simple by just wearing a pair of tiny jhumkas with the attire.