- 9 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 2 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- 3 hrs ago Birthday Special: Four Lavish Designer Lehengas Of Isha Ambani, Which Are Totally Wedding-worthy
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Five FlexyBytes+ Topup Vouchers
- News Centre''s delegations visit Srinagar to finalise governance-related reforms in J&K, Ladakh
- Movies Non-bailable Warrant Issued Against Remo D'Souza In A Fraud Case
- Automobiles Top-Selling Scooters In India For September 2019: Honda Activa Continues To Maintain Lead In Segment
- Sports Sourav Ganguly is the best person to lead BCCI: Vinod Rai
- Finance How To Check For Your Name On The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List?
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Dark or dusky complexion is not something that can make you ashamed or depressed. Dusty skin is another definition of beauty and you can carry sassy styles really well just like people with other skin complexions. In fact, dark is the new sexy.
You just need to know the perfect styles that suit your complexion and there will be no way of stopping you from being the sassiest person in your circle.
Here, we have jotted some cool style statements and tips that would suit dusky complexion people the most.
If you want to know the style secrets of actresses like Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone or Lisa Haydon, follow these tips.
Wear Colours Closer To Your Skin Tone
It is an expert style tip to wear your attires closer to your skin tone. Colours like brown, dark green or plum colours look too good on dusky toned people. If you keenly notice the style books of your favourite celebrities with sexy style books, they mostly go for colours closer to the skin tones.
White Is Not Your Thing? Not Really!
We are talking about colours closer to dusky complexion but that does not say that white would never look good on dusky skinned people. At least our favourite style icons from across the world do no teach us that. Look at all the dusky celebrities we look forward to, they look so perfect in style. How? Just know how exactly to pair them.
Cream Can Be Your Favourite Colour
Cream brightens up the skin tone of dusky people and this colour has been rocked by various dusky skinned celebrities. This look of Deepika Padukone's for her movie "Finding Fanny" shows how the shade of cream has made her look brighter and more beautiful. If you have dusky skin, you are bound to have some good outfits from this shade of colour. It is really quintessential, you know?
Camouflage Prints Can Really Be Your Forte
Who doesn't look good in camouflage printed attires? We all do! But, did you know that this is one print that makes dusky skin toned people look hotter than their original looks? Trust us on this, as it is one print that can suit dusky toned people in their best possible way.
Avoid Extremely Bright Colours
Brighter colours tend to make you look bad if you have darker skin tones. For example, colours like yellow or turquoise can totally make you look dull or even pale. So, the advice is that you can choose to wear dark colours but try to avoid extremely bright colours, mainly during the daytime.
Choose Stripes Wisely
Stripes tend to look ‘not so classy' while it is worn by dusky people? Well, we do not agree! We would say, wear stripes on dark colours than on light colours. You can get stripes on dark colours for mainly your casuals and they look brighter than stripes on light colours. Fair or wheatish skin toned people tend to look better in light coloured stripes than dark coloured ones.