Dangal fame Sanya Malhotra was spotted in Mumbai and she looked too pretty in her ethnic attire. The overly talented actress is very pretty, no doubt about that, but her style statement here was also something incredible.
She was wearing a floral printed salwar suit and looked too classy and also mesmerizing. She complemented the sleeveless salwar with a pair of strapped slippers.
To match the overall attire, she carried a red side sling to that matched with the red floral prints on the kurta.
Her total semi-ethnic look was not too special but she carried it with perfection and sophistication.
- Bebo Gave It Back To Her Haters In The Most Stylish Way
- Deepika Looked Like Princess Elf At Time Magazine's Event
- Suhana Looks As Fresh As A Daisy In This Pic!
- Kangana To Début At The Cannes Red Carpet; All That You Need To Know
- Here's Why Sonam Might Not Experiment On Her D-Day
- This Look Of Manushi Proves That She Is The Legit Beauty Queen
- We Can't Get Over Sara Ali Khan's Modern-Ethnic Look For A Wedding