Dangal fame Sanya Malhotra was spotted in Mumbai and she looked too pretty in her ethnic attire. The overly talented actress is very pretty, no doubt about that, but her style statement here was also something incredible.
She was wearing a floral printed salwar suit and looked too classy and also mesmerizing. She complemented the sleeveless salwar with a pair of strapped slippers.
To match the overall attire, she carried a red side sling to that matched with the red floral prints on the kurta.
Her total semi-ethnic look was not too special but she carried it with perfection and sophistication.
- Justin Trudeau's Wife Donned An Indian-wear During Their India Visit
- Best Looks Of Manushi Chillar From The Miss World Tour
- #ANTUMOH: Sonam Kapoor & Family All Dolled Up For Veere Di Wedding
- Iulia Vantur Looked Pretty In Her Spring-special Floral Style Book
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- 'National Crush' Is An Ultimate Fashionista; Best Style Books Of Priya Prakash Varrier