Zarine Khan is on a promotion spree for her upcoming film Aksar 2 and this time she was at the Radio Mirchi studio for the movie's promotion.
She was wearing a yellow bodycon dress which had a ruffled flounce on the neckline. The neckline had tiered collars. The colour of the attire itself made Zarine look extra glorified and she matched it with patched sneakers which we failed to like.
A pair of heels would have done the best job. The dress is totally not going with the shoes.
Do you like her look totally or are you in double minds like us? Let us know in the comment section.
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- Karishma Tanna Can Blow Your Minds Off With Her Party-wear Photo Shoot
- Zarine Khan's Red Dress For The Trailer Launch Of Aksar 2 Was Totally A Style Mishap