Zarine Khan is on a promotion spree for her upcoming film Aksar 2 and this time she was at the Radio Mirchi studio for the movie's promotion.
She was wearing a yellow bodycon dress which had a ruffled flounce on the neckline. The neckline had tiered collars. The colour of the attire itself made Zarine look extra glorified and she matched it with patched sneakers which we failed to like.
A pair of heels would have done the best job. The dress is totally not going with the shoes.
Do you like her look totally or are you in double minds like us? Let us know in the comment section.
- Independence Day Special: Why Indigenous Fabrics And Textiles Need Promotion?
- Bipasha Basu's Ethnic Number Is A Harmonious Mix Of Two Contrasting Patterns
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam
- Pants With A Cape? Well, That's What Priyanka Chopra's Latest Outfit Is About
- Ranveer Singh Is Back To His Quirky Mode With These Street-Style Looks
- Rani Mukerji Gracefully Represents Modern Indian Women With A Vintage Sari