Yami Gautam was seen on the sets of the Zoom channel for an upcoming Diwali-special interview. Her style book for the interview was quite accurate and she also looked extremely pretty.
She was wearing a dark blue outfit by Ridhi Mehra which had black linen separates and a mesh cover. Ridhi designed the dress with utmost class, especially while including the floral embroidery over the shoulder area and at the waist.
Yami also carried the look very beautifully and as she kept her look devoid of any jewellery, the entire focus was on the outfit and it took our attention away.
Check out other looks for her latest style file.
- Shraddha Kapoor Or Yami Gautam: Whose Formal-Meets-Fab Look We Loved More?
- Yami Gautam And Sister Surilie's Fashion Game Is Trendy And Oh-so-cool
- India Couture Week 2018: Yami Gautam's Floral Lehenga Is Perfect For Chilled Out Brides
- Yami Gautam Updates The Classic Dress With A Modern Addition
- Woah! Yami Gautam Looks Insanely Hot In This Cute Floral Dress
- Yami Gautam’s Badass Look Is What We All Want To Copy