A lot of Bollywood celebrities have tagged themselves under the 'feminist' category and there are also some who do not hesitate to flaunt the feminist identity.
There have been many a times when Bollywood stars have flaunted their sassy feminist quotes on their T-shirts. Their tees have spoken a lot about their belief in the feminist category.
Not once, but a lot of times, we have seen Anushka Sharma flaunting her Dior white T-shirt that reads 'We Should All Be Feminists'. The gorgeous diva has often spoken about being a feminist and spreading the message of feminism through her style books. From airport looks to this photo shoot, this tee has spoken a lot about her feminist values.
Sonakshi was a part of a photo shoot where she donned two amazing and sassy feminist labelled T-shirts. One of them said, "My Body Empowers Me" and another one said "Stree Shakti" which meant Women Empowerment. Both the styles were too cool and we loved them. Sonakshi proved her 'being feminist' bit.
Alia Bhatt can be the sassiest queen and that has already been proven. She even amazed us with her feminism labelled tee. She carried this style book for an event where she was wearing a white tee that read 'F For Feminist'. Her look book was too cool and the way she combined the tee with the black printed chinos also impressed us a lot.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra carried this tee not a long time ago while clicking a selfie. The feminist tagged tee read the exact term 'Feminist' with a patched red heart on top of the label. Her attitude and the 'girl boss' attitude totally revealed her support for the tag. We also liked her wide rounded shades.
Jacqueline wore this style book very recently while promoting her film Judwaa 2. She wore this "Boys Equal Girls" labelled tee with a pink and silver sequin skirt. She tucked a corner of the tee to make the look hotter. We loved the way she conveyed her support for the feminist theory.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach