A lot of Bollywood celebrities have tagged themselves under the 'feminist' category and there are also some who do not hesitate to flaunt the feminist identity.
There have been many a times when Bollywood stars have flaunted their sassy feminist quotes on their T-shirts. Their tees have spoken a lot about their belief in the feminist category.
Not once, but a lot of times, we have seen Anushka Sharma flaunting her Dior white T-shirt that reads 'We Should All Be Feminists'. The gorgeous diva has often spoken about being a feminist and spreading the message of feminism through her style books. From airport looks to this photo shoot, this tee has spoken a lot about her feminist values.
Sonakshi was a part of a photo shoot where she donned two amazing and sassy feminist labelled T-shirts. One of them said, "My Body Empowers Me" and another one said "Stree Shakti" which meant Women Empowerment. Both the styles were too cool and we loved them. Sonakshi proved her 'being feminist' bit.
Alia Bhatt can be the sassiest queen and that has already been proven. She even amazed us with her feminism labelled tee. She carried this style book for an event where she was wearing a white tee that read 'F For Feminist'. Her look book was too cool and the way she combined the tee with the black printed chinos also impressed us a lot.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra carried this tee not a long time ago while clicking a selfie. The feminist tagged tee read the exact term 'Feminist' with a patched red heart on top of the label. Her attitude and the 'girl boss' attitude totally revealed her support for the tag. We also liked her wide rounded shades.
Jacqueline wore this style book very recently while promoting her film Judwaa 2. She wore this "Boys Equal Girls" labelled tee with a pink and silver sequin skirt. She tucked a corner of the tee to make the look hotter. We loved the way she conveyed her support for the feminist theory.
- Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor’s Airport Style Is Sporty And Relaxed
- Pooja Hegde’s Eco-Friendly Look Is Not Fancy And We Love It
- Yami Gautam’s Badass Look Is What We All Want To Copy
- Hot! Kriti Sanon’s Red Velvet Gown Is Setting Our Screens On Fire.
- Manushi Chhillar Wore A Lehenga And Gave Us #OOTD
- Vidya Balan’s Red Sari Woos But Her Styling Is Drab
- This Actress Who Paid Tribute To Sridevi At Filmfare Awards Looked Mind-Blowing
- Wow! Kiara Advani Looks Enchanting And Sensual In This Gown
- Rakulpreet’s Red Carpet Gown At Filmfare Awards Is Perfection
- From A Fashionista To Embracing Motherhood, B’Day Girl Lisa Haydon’s Top Style Moments
- Gauhar Khan’s Vibrant Eid-Ul-Fitr Attire Is All Things Fun And Flirty
- Juhi Chawla Stylishly Wished Her Followers ‘Eid Mubarak’ In This Gorgeous Outfit