A lot of Bollywood celebrities have tagged themselves under the 'feminist' category and there are also some who do not hesitate to flaunt the feminist identity.
There have been many a times when Bollywood stars have flaunted their sassy feminist quotes on their T-shirts. Their tees have spoken a lot about their belief in the feminist category.
Not once, but a lot of times, we have seen Anushka Sharma flaunting her Dior white T-shirt that reads 'We Should All Be Feminists'. The gorgeous diva has often spoken about being a feminist and spreading the message of feminism through her style books. From airport looks to this photo shoot, this tee has spoken a lot about her feminist values.
Sonakshi was a part of a photo shoot where she donned two amazing and sassy feminist labelled T-shirts. One of them said, "My Body Empowers Me" and another one said "Stree Shakti" which meant Women Empowerment. Both the styles were too cool and we loved them. Sonakshi proved her 'being feminist' bit.
Alia Bhatt can be the sassiest queen and that has already been proven. She even amazed us with her feminism labelled tee. She carried this style book for an event where she was wearing a white tee that read 'F For Feminist'. Her look book was too cool and the way she combined the tee with the black printed chinos also impressed us a lot.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra carried this tee not a long time ago while clicking a selfie. The feminist tagged tee read the exact term 'Feminist' with a patched red heart on top of the label. Her attitude and the 'girl boss' attitude totally revealed her support for the tag. We also liked her wide rounded shades.
Jacqueline wore this style book very recently while promoting her film Judwaa 2. She wore this "Boys Equal Girls" labelled tee with a pink and silver sequin skirt. She tucked a corner of the tee to make the look hotter. We loved the way she conveyed her support for the feminist theory.
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD
- Mahira Khan Carried An Ethereal Look For The Lux Style Awards 2018
- Karishma Tanna Can Blow Your Minds Off With Her Party-wear Photo Shoot
- Rani Mukherji Plays It Safe In A Set Of Casuals
- #ANTUMOH: Bolly Divas Sizzled In White And Metallics At Arjun Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding
- Rihanna's B'Day Special: Most Outrageous Looks Where Riri Dared To Bare
- Sonam Kapoor And Rhea Kapoor Look Stunning In Rheson's Latest 80s Fashion Campaign
- Kareena Kapoor Pulling Off Her Chambray Shirt Will Give You Workout Style Goals
- Alia Bhatt Teaches You Ways To Be Stylish On Your Bestie's Wedding