- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Dostana is a romantic-comedy, starring Priyanka Chopra, Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham. The movie was released in the year 2008 when the phrase "gay-love" started trending. It was the first big budget movie to openly talk about homosexuality. However, none of the characters in the movie was actually gay, but trailers hinting homosexuality out loud centered a lot of drama and attention.
So even before the movie hit theaters, it had established itself as one of the super-hits of that year. Obviously, the gay factor trended, but let us not amiss the fashion factor of the movie. From Priyanka Chopra's golden bikini to Shilpa Shetty's ensemble in the song Shut up! And Bounce,the wardrobe also added to the buzz about the movie.
However, the much talked about gay element surpassed the absolute ravishing wardrobe of the film, and today we have decided to do the justice which was never done. We have decided to talk about Dostana's wardrobe and appreciate the work of designer Aki Narula.
The movie commences with the song Shut up! And Bounce, featuring Shilpa Shetty. As always, Shilpa looked amazing in her yoga body and also, complimented this gorgeous rainbow-colored skirt and the halter neck.
In the same song, she was seen sporting this fantastic piece of bikini. Though she wore denim shorts below it, but just look at this colorful halter neck. I'm sure one can don this even now.
This is too flashy for eyes to handle, but let's just say for those days it was good enough to sport a t-shirt like that. Also, the movie tried to portray the gay wardrobe.
This orange dress was desired by many fashion fanatics. Her hair, the clutch, and the neat-fitting of fabric on Priyanka's body is absolutely gorgeous.
There is always that one thing that's appreciated more than the rest, and in this movie, it was Priyanka Chopra's golden saree. In fact, after the song, Priyanka acclaimed the title desi girl.
The movie was dominated by halter necks, and this is one of the examples.
So do you think Dostana fashion was good enough to acclaim this coverage? Were you mad about desi girl's saree? Please let us know by commenting below.