Vidya Balan once again was donning a bundle full of elegance for her latest style book. She was carrying this classy and elegant style book for Tumhaari Sullu's exclusive promotional photo shoot.
Vidya was wearing this clustered motif printed sari which had a fine zari border with green floral embroidery. She matched the look with a half-sleeved green blouse.
The look might not be anything special but Vidya's way of carrying it was oozing out elegance and she always manages to maintain that when she dons her amazing collection of sarees.
We have already seen how amazingly she had covered Ritu Kumar sarees for most of Tumhaari Sullu's events.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack