Vidya Balan once again was donning a bundle full of elegance for her latest style book. She was carrying this classy and elegant style book for Tumhaari Sullu's exclusive promotional photo shoot.
Vidya was wearing this clustered motif printed sari which had a fine zari border with green floral embroidery. She matched the look with a half-sleeved green blouse.
The look might not be anything special but Vidya's way of carrying it was oozing out elegance and she always manages to maintain that when she dons her amazing collection of sarees.
We have already seen how amazingly she had covered Ritu Kumar sarees for most of Tumhaari Sullu's events.
- Vidya Balan's Latest Cotton Sari Is From A Flea Market In Pondicherry
- Vidya Balan's Pink And Yellow Ethnic Wear Is Worth Every Stare
- Vidya Balan & Siddharth Roy Kapur Raised the Ethnic Quotient At This Grand Party
- Vidya Balan’s Red Sari Woos But Her Styling Is Drab
- Vidya Balan's Latest Sari Will Inspire You To Don A Sari Right Away
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer