Vidya Balan once again was donning a bundle full of elegance for her latest style book. She was carrying this classy and elegant style book for Tumhaari Sullu's exclusive promotional photo shoot.
Vidya was wearing this clustered motif printed sari which had a fine zari border with green floral embroidery. She matched the look with a half-sleeved green blouse.
The look might not be anything special but Vidya's way of carrying it was oozing out elegance and she always manages to maintain that when she dons her amazing collection of sarees.
We have already seen how amazingly she had covered Ritu Kumar sarees for most of Tumhaari Sullu's events.
- Vidya Balan’s Red Sari Woos But Her Styling Is Drab
- Vidya Balan's Latest Sari Will Inspire You To Don A Sari Right Away
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Vidya Balan’s Pretty And Casual Look For Tumhari Sulu’s Succees Party