Vidya Balan once again was donning a bundle full of elegance for her latest style book. She was carrying this classy and elegant style book for Tumhaari Sullu's exclusive promotional photo shoot.
Vidya was wearing this clustered motif printed sari which had a fine zari border with green floral embroidery. She matched the look with a half-sleeved green blouse.
The look might not be anything special but Vidya's way of carrying it was oozing out elegance and she always manages to maintain that when she dons her amazing collection of sarees.
We have already seen how amazingly she had covered Ritu Kumar sarees for most of Tumhaari Sullu's events.
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Vidya Balan’s Pretty And Casual Look For Tumhari Sulu’s Succees Party
- Vidya Balan Unveiled Tumhari Sulu's Sari Collection
- Vidya Balan, In A Traditional Avatar, Got Felicitated At The Women Of Worth Awards 2017
- Vidya Balan's Handloom Sari Would Catch Your Eyes
- #ANTUMOH: Bolly Divas Sizzled In White And Metallics At Arjun Kapoor's Veere Di Wedding