Vidya Balan celebrated the success party of Tumhari Sulu in style. For the party, she was wearing a light but colourful pink saree which had a printed half body while the bottom part was plain.
Vidya had never failed to amaze us whenever she dons variety of sarees. She always levels up in her elegance as she carries such traditional looks. This look of Vidya in a saree was casual but too classy.
You can take this look as an inspiration to wear your sarees in a casual way.
Along with the sari, our 'Sulu' matched dainty jewellery and a small red bindi.
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Vidya Balan Unveiled Tumhari Sulu's Sari Collection
- Vidya Balan, In A Traditional Avatar, Got Felicitated At The Women Of Worth Awards 2017
- Vidya Balan's Handloom Sari Would Catch Your Eyes
- EXCLUSIVE: Vidya Balan's Elegant Style Book For Tumhaari Sullu's Promotional Photo Shoot
- Oscars: Best Looks Of Meryl Streep From The Academy Awards' Red Carpet