TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Vidya Balan celebrated the success party of Tumhari Sulu in style. For the party, she was wearing a light but colourful pink saree which had a printed half body while the bottom part was plain.
Vidya had never failed to amaze us whenever she dons variety of sarees. She always levels up in her elegance as she carries such traditional looks. This look of Vidya in a saree was casual but too classy.
You can take this look as an inspiration to wear your sarees in a casual way.
Along with the sari, our 'Sulu' matched dainty jewellery and a small red bindi.