Vidya Balan celebrated the success party of Tumhari Sulu in style. For the party, she was wearing a light but colourful pink saree which had a printed half body while the bottom part was plain.
Vidya had never failed to amaze us whenever she dons variety of sarees. She always levels up in her elegance as she carries such traditional looks. This look of Vidya in a saree was casual but too classy.
You can take this look as an inspiration to wear your sarees in a casual way.
Along with the sari, our 'Sulu' matched dainty jewellery and a small red bindi.
- Vidya Balan & Siddharth Roy Kapur Raised the Ethnic Quotient At This Grand Party
- Vidya Balan’s Red Sari Woos But Her Styling Is Drab
- Vidya Balan's Latest Sari Will Inspire You To Don A Sari Right Away
- From Flirty To Fuss-Free, #Sari Goals For This Summer
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar