Vidya Balan celebrated the success party of Tumhari Sulu in style. For the party, she was wearing a light but colourful pink saree which had a printed half body while the bottom part was plain.
Vidya had never failed to amaze us whenever she dons variety of sarees. She always levels up in her elegance as she carries such traditional looks. This look of Vidya in a saree was casual but too classy.
You can take this look as an inspiration to wear your sarees in a casual way.
Along with the sari, our 'Sulu' matched dainty jewellery and a small red bindi.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship